16-Sleepovers and Questions

You saw a quick flash of green eyes, and were instantly filled with hope.

As the figure slowly came forward, your attackers continued to remain oblivious.

'If thats Yuri, I could be saved!'  You thought.

Quickly, you averted your eyes.

'If I stare at him for too long, they'll notice.'  You thought.

"Hey bitch, eyes up here!"  The man yelled.

'Well, so much for them not noticing.  At least they're not looking at Yuri.'

As the man continued to lean closer, you could smell the faint remains of cigarettes and something coppery on him.

'Oh shit, thats blood!'  You thought, suddenly struck with more fear.

You quickly began to squirm violently, filled with anxiety.  Yuri saw you begin to flail around, and decided to quicken his actions.  Sadly, you were unable to see his heroic act as something smelling slightly like the man was forced over your mouth.  Slowly, everything faded to black.

When you awoke, the thing over your mouth was removed and you could breathe again. 

"What the hell."  You muttered as you felt a weight on top of you.  You moved around a bit, to no avail.  

You no longer needed to move, as the weight was abruptly lifted off of you.  You looked up, and there was a bloodied Yuri above you.

"Oh my god Yuri! Are you ok? Where does it hurt?" You sputtered out, quickly forgetting about your own injuries.

"Shh Y/n, I'm fine. Lets just go home." Yuri said quietly.

The two of you arrived at your house soon after, and went up to your room.

"Hey Yuri, now that I think about it, how did you get to me?" You questioned him.

"Well, I was actually following you because I realized I forgot something. I have a question for you." Yuri replied.

"Yeah sure, go ahead." You said.

"Well, I've been thinking. I've known you for so long, and you practically sleep over at my house every day. I was wondering, do you want to move in with me?" Yuri asked, blushing deeply.

"Oh, um, of course I would!" You replied with a large smile.

'Oh my lord, what are my parents going to say! Well, I guess it should be fine. They know its Yuri, and they're gone all the time anyways. I'll just call them.' You thought.

After the two of you cleaned yourselves up, you decided to go to bed.

"Wanna sleep over?" You asked Yuri.

"Sure, why not." He replied.

The two of you got into bed, and you felt an arm go around your waist.

"Goodnight Y/n." Yuri muttered, sleepy.

"Night Love." You replied, slowly drifting to sleep.