11-Starbucks and Assholes

After the eventful FaceTime with Yuri, you all decided to cram into one car to save gas.  Kids, please don't try this at home.  I beg of you.

Of course, that car ended up being yours.  Seeing as you were only a highschool student, you really didn't need a fancy car.  It was nice enough, and had the standard five seats.

Seeing as there were eight of you, this lead to issues.

Yuuri and Viktor volunteered to double up, same with Sara and Minako. Of course, Minako and Sara was an innocent friendship.

Viktor and Yuuri was not.

As soon as Yuuri sat on Viktor's lap, Viktor began to slither his hands under his shirt.

"Viktor, no stop.  vikTOR NOT HERE."  Yuuri whispered loudly, a bright blush on his face.

"Damn it Viktor, at least wait until we get back to your house."  Yuuri continued.

Viktor didn't stop, he just kept resting his hands on Yuuri's hips under his shirt.

From the front seat, you threatened to pull over. Next to you, Ota told them to get a room.

Poor Pitch was squashed in between the two couples. He had to sit in that one weird seat where a cup holder should go, the one that no one wanted to sit in because it gave you flashbacks to that one road trip when you were eight and you had to sit next to your talkative grandmother.

After another half an hour of Hell, you finally pulled into the Starbucks parking lot.  You quickly spotted Yuri's car, so you pulled up next to it.  Everyone quickly spilled out if your car doors, thankful to be out and away from that shitshow.

While the others ran inside, you walked over to Yuri's window.  You expected him to roll it down, or open his door, but he never did.  He didn't even realize you were there.

You peered inside his car, and there he was curled up in a ball.  Next to him lay someone's bra.  You had an idea whose it was.

You knocked on his window, and he jumped upwards nearly hitting his head.

He quickly noticed you, and pulled open his door so quickly you thought it would fall off the hinges.

He began to cling onto your waist like a child, balling his eyes out.

"Hey, hey Yuri.  Its ok.  What happened?"  You asked.

"She happened."  Yuri said in-between sobs.

"Oh, your girlfriend happened?"  You questioned.

"No, no its not like that."  Yuri said quietly.  His sobs had finally began to die down.

"Really Yuri?  Explain that bra to me."  You said pointedly.

"She threw that at me after I hung up.  Please burn it for me."  He said, still clinging onto you.

"Yeah, sure.  C'mon, lets go inside."  You said while stroking his head.

You and Yuri walked through the doors, Yuri still hugging you.  As soon as you sat down at the table, the questions from your friends began.

"So Yuri, hows your girlfriend?  Did you have a lovers spat?"  Someone asked.

"I didn't know you had a thing for that type of girl."  Someone else said.

Everyone continued to make similar remarks, and Yuri finally had enough.

"Guess what assholes, I don't like her!"  Yuri said loudly.

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he turned and kissed you.

"I like her!"  Yuri yelled.

Everyones jaw dropped.  You just sat there, speechless.

"Yuri, what the absolute fuck."  Ota said.