13-Yuri's Grandfather

It was about 12 o'clock on Saturday, and you were laying on Yuri's bed swinging your legs under the bed.

I mean, of course Yuri and a couch and a beanbag chair in the corners of his room, but hid bed was just so comfy.

He had huge pillows, and a fluffy cheetah-print comforter.

You laid there half-awake, earbuds in listening to a random song.  You felt yourself slipping out of consciences, and slowly you fell asleep.

Yuri was in the shower earlier, hence why you were waiting on his bed.

The door opened slowly, and in walked Yuri.  He looked around his surprisingly clean room, trying to see you.

'Well, I guess shes downstairs getting food or something.'  Yuri thought.

He decided to lay down and wait for you.  He climbed into bed, and let out a small yelp.

There you were, just laying there peacefully.

'Ah well, here it goes.'  He thought.

He pulled an earbud out of your ear and put it in his, and slowly wrapped his arms around your waist.

It reminded him of the sleepover you two had when you were thirteen, and he woke up to having his arms around your stomach.

He never told you, but little did he know you had woken up in the middle of the night and saw.

At the thought of the happy memory, he felt himself slowly falling asleep.

An hour later, his grandfather arrived home.

"Yuri?  I'm home!  Is Y/n still here?"  His grandfather called.

He got no reply.

"Yuri?"  He called again.

No answer.

He decided to go upstairs to Yuri's room.  Maybe the two of you were playing video games and couldn't hear him?

As he slowly opened the door, he was met with quite a sight.

There you were, laying in a blanket taco together.

'Aww, my little Yuri finally told Y/n!  I knew this was going to happen, I see how he looks at her.  Grandfathers always know best.'  He thought to himself smugly.

He went downstairs, grabbed his phone that Yuri got him, and went back upstairs.

He opened the camera app, and went to take the picture.  He was met with a mirror image of himself.

"Oh dear, how did Y/n tell me to turn this around?"  He muttered under his breath.

As he continued his attempt to switch his camera, he became increasingly frustrated.

"AH GODDAMNIT!"  He yelled.

This certainly woke the two of you up.

"Hmm, what?"  You said.

"Shh, go back to sleep."  Yuri muttered.

"Yuri?!"  You yelled.

"Be quiet, and lay back down.  You're warm."  He said.

"Are you really going to ignore your grandfather yelling in the middle of your room?"  You questioned.

"No, I guess not.  Oh well."  Yuri said, finally fully waking up.

The two of you began to untangle from each other, but then you grabbed his wrist.

"Yuri, wait just a second.  You're right, this is warm."  You said as you laid back down.

The two of you hugged each other again, and fell back asleep.

Yuri's grandfather just kept yelling swears in the middle of the room.