15-Lit Alleyways

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely Vikturri_Fan who gave me the great idea for this chapter!  Go follow them, they've been supporting this story for a long time and its greatly appreciated!

After a lovely evening with Yuri in the park, it was sadly time to go home.

"Hey Yuri, wanna walk home together?"  You asked him.

"Yeah, sure I guess."  He replied.

The two of you began your walk home.  You began small talk, and soon came to the topic of careers.

"Well, you know I want to be an art teacher.  I've been talking about that for years, haven't I?"  You said with a small laugh.

"Yep, you and your drawings.  You'd do well with younger kids, y'know that?"  He replied with a slight smile.

"I guess.  Funny you say that, considering I want to adopt.  Not that sex is off the table or anything.  I just don't want another human being coming out of my period area."  You joked.

"Oh thank god, I became scared for a second.  I thought you were gonna cry when I mentioned kids.  Ok, well I'll see you tomorrow!"  Yuri said as he turned the other way.

Sadly, this is where the two of you parted ways.  Unknown to the two of you, there were three men watching you from afar.

You continued your walk home, and passed the usual shops. Shoppers, Starbucks, Dairy Queen, the list continued as you kept walking.

Eventually, you reached a fairly lit alleyway.

'Nothing to worry about. Theres lights on, and this is a pretty good area last time I checked. I'm just being paranoid having these thoughts, silly me. I don't need any reassurance.' You thought with a small chuckle to yourself.

You passed the alleyway, when suddenly you heard a shatter. Instantly, everything around you became dark.

"What the hell!" You said loudly, startled.

As soon as you said that, you felt a hand grab your wrist.

"What the fuck! Let go of me!" You screamed.

You hoped somebody would hear you and come help, but unfortunately the street was dead at this time of night.

You felt yourself being pulled backwards, and your back hit the ground.

"Help me!  Anyone, please!"  You screamed out.

"Shh, theres no one to help you now sweetie.  Just quiet down and let us have our fun."  A man above you said.  He swiftly pulled a knife out of his back pocket, and thick rope out of a bag beside him.

You screamed louder than you thought was possible.

From behind the man, you could see two other female figures holding similar bags.

At this point, you couldn't care less about bags.

You began to feel tears form in your eyes.  Behind the man, you saw one of the girls flick on a flashlight.

To your sheer and utter disbelief, you saw a flash of a fourth small male figure behind them.  It appeared that he had his hood up, but you got a quick flash of green eyes.