5-Those Darn Heels

5:30 finally rolled around, and it was time for you to head over to Chris'.  He didn't live far off, so you decided to walk.

Bad choice on your part.

Stupid Viktor and Yuuri suggested you should wear heels as part if your costume.  Now, this would be fine aside from the fact that you never wear heels.

It also didn't help that your sidewalk was fairly cracked and beaten up considering nobody ever used it.  They all had their goddamn seigways.

As you were walking past the park, you finally began to get the hang of the heels.  As you looked over to admire the old oak bench and tall trees that had pretty colours on them, you fell flat on your face.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE!"  You yelled to no one in particular.

As you got up, you heard the stopping of a car next to you.

"Hey, um, want some help there y/n?"  Yuri asked as he rolled down his window.

"Yes please."  You said as you got in
"And just so you know, you saw nothing.  Nobody is to know about
that little 'Incident'.  You said, putting finger quotes around the incident.

As soon as Yurio began driving, you started to regret your life choices.  First, he started slowly drifting over the yellow dotted line.

"Um, Yuri I think you need to move over a bit."  You said.
"Oh, ok."  He responded.  He proceeded to drift even further over the line.
"No.  The other way."  You said.
"If you weren't so goddamn cute you'd be walking right now."  He said quietly.
A look of horror came upon his face as he realized what he said.
"Um, uh...oh fuck me.  You heard that didn't you."  He said.
"Yeah.  Yeah I did."  You said quickly.

You didn't know how to feel.  Part of you was happy, I mean the person you liked just said that you were cute.  Another part of you felt...awkward.  What were you supposed to say?  Thanks?  You didn't quite want to say anything, because if he didn't like you and you said that you liked him, it could mess up your entire friendship.

But why were you overthinking this so much?  You had known him for more than nine years, its not like you just met. 

He had been to your house countless times, and he had slept over so much that you kept an air mattress in the corner of your room for him.

He was always there for you, and you didn't want that to change.

Oh well, now you're thinking about this even more.  You decided to just stay quiet.

After five more minutes of stressful awkward driving, you arrived at Chris' house.

You put your hand on the door handle, and Yuri suddenly stopped you.
"Hey, um y/n.  About what I said back there.  I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything.f   I just thought you looked really nice in that costume."

"Oh, well thanks.  Don't worry about it, its fine."  You said.  You offered him a smile that you only use around him.

A smile of reassurance.

You put your hand back on the door handle, and oped it.  You walked up the driveway with little tripping, and waited for Yurio at the door.

You pressed the doorbell, and Yurio suddenly said your name.

You turned around, and you were fave to face with Yuri.
"Yes?"  You asked, slightly started.
"You look cute in grey."  He said.

Just then, Chris opened his door to see you and Yuri standing there with blushing cheeks.

"Did I interrupt something?"  Chris asked with a knowing smile.

A/n
WOOIE I'M DONE THE CHAPTER
I'm thinking of doing a q&a, should I?  Comment your opinion, and if anyone thinks I should I'll post a separate chapter for it.
Thanks for reading!