14-Fallen Leaves

A/n
fucK APPARENTLY IM NOT ENDING THIS
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I DIDNT EXPECT ANYONE TO ACTUALLY COMMENT ANYTHING HOLY CRAP

On an early Friday evening, after a long week of school you and Yuri decided to go on a proper date.

'Come to think of it, I've never had a proper date with him have I?"  You thought to yourself as you got ready.

You stood in front of your mirror.  There wasn't a huge point to you getting ready, seeing as the two of you had decided on a simple outing.

You finished in the bathroom, and walked into your bedroom.  Strolling over to your clock, you noticed it was about time that you got going.

You slipped on your shoes of choice, and stepped out the door.  You were met with the fresh crisp air as you turned around to lock the door.

Walking down the steps, you began your journey to the park to meet with Yuri.

As you were walking, you took a look at the houses around you.  There were many different ones, each saying something about the people that resided within.

You slowly passed an older house.  There was a faded plastic toddler's bike out front, various balls and a small basketball net.  The white paint on the house was peeling, but the roof looked like it was freshly done.

The next house was completely different.  The yard was empty and trim, and the house itself had lovely stone and oak for the exterior.

You arrived at the park, and after walking down a path you saw Yuri waiting by a bench.

"Hey there pal."  You said in a low voice behind him, laughing at his startled jump.

"Jesus christ Y/n, is that really how you want to start this off?"  Yuri said with a small smile.

You just laughed and leaned your head on his shoulder.  He wrapped an arm around your waist, and the two of you began to walk around.

As you walked along the paths, you felt so relaxed.  You started to look at your surroundings, noticing each and every little thing.

You noticed how the tall trees shaded the remaining sunset from your view, as they towered above you with their golden leafs fell around you.

You also noticed how the ground was nicely frozen, and how the fallen leafs let off a satisfying crunch as you stepped on them.

Little did you know, Yuri admired your shining eyes and expression as you admired your surroundings.  He truly loved you, and he knew that.