10-Yuri's "Date"

One by one, your friends arrived at your house. Everyone was sitting on your couch, laughing, talking, and just having a good time. It had been too long since you guys all hung out together outside of school in your opinion.

The only person left to arrive was Yuri. Of course it was Yuri, that little bastard. He had a nasty habit of being late to things, especially when they're important things.

"Hey, has anyone heard from Yuri? He should've been here ten minutes ago." You said.

A variety of 'Nopes' and 'No' was your response.

"Oh well, I'll face time him. Be quiet guys." You said as you pulled out your phone.

You opened up the app, and clicked his contact name. You had him as "Short Angry Russian." In your contacts.

Your phone began to make the calling noise, and within ten seconds the status read "Connecting."

Yuri's face then appeared on the screen.

"Hey Yuri, where are you?" You asked him. He opened his mouth to speak, but got suddenly cut off by a freshly manicured hand grabbing the phone.

"Who is this?" An annoying, high-pitched voice asked you. You were met with the face of a blonde haired girl. She looked like she had more pounds of makeup on than her actual weight.

"This is Y/n, Yuri's best friend." You said with a slight sass to your voice. It was this kind of person that pissed you off. It wasn't the fact that she had pounds of makeup on, it was the fact that she grabbed the phone from Yuri.

"Melissa, give me my phone back." You heard Yuri say. Apparently it didn't work, because Melissa was still holding his phone.

By now everybody had heard her voice, and they wanted to see who it was. They all began to crowd around you and lean over your shoulder to see who this girl was.

"Melissa, give me my fucking phone back." You heard Yuri growl. Her face faltered, but she still didn't pass the phone back.

"Now, just who do you think you are calling my Yuri in the middle of our date?" Melissa said as she rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me bit-" You were cut off by Yuri's fist connecting with Melissa's head.

"It wasn't a fucking date. You should've given me my phone back, bitch." Yuri yelled at her.

All you saw was Melissa's crying face, and her getting out of the car they were in and running away.

"Yuri, what the everloving fuck was that?" You asked him.

"I'll explain when I see you. Can we meet at Starbucks instead of your house? I'm sitting in the parking lot."

"Uh, sure I guess. We'll be there soon." You replied.

"Ok, see you soon." Yuri said.

"Bye." You replied.