7-Conveniently Placed Cars

'Well shit.' You thought.

How were you supposed to respond to this? Goddamn short angry Russian.

You decided to go with a humorous reply.
"I mean, I would, but I don't want to tarnish your gay. Heh." You said with a nervous smile.

"I assure you, my gay is fine. Either you do the dare or you run down the street ass naked. Your choice." Yuri said with a creepy smirk on his face.

"Ah, I don't think either of those things are a good idea." You said while your back was starting to sweat.

Its not like you didn't want to kiss him. Because trust me, you really, really wanted to. Just not this way. If you were going to kiss Yuri, than it would not be at a Halloween party surrounded by drunk people. Especially if it was because of a dare.

"Oh really? Fine then. I'm glad to know how bad kissing me is." Yuri said with a quiet tone.

Yuri began getting up and turning around.

"Yuri, no. Please sit down." You said with guilt on your face.

Yuri just started to walk.

"Yuri no." You said desperately.
'Fuck, he's walking away. I hurt his feelings, what do I do?' You quickly thought.

Yuri was about to walk out the doorway into the kitchen, and you broke.

"GODDAMNIT YURI! YOU'RE AN IDIOT! CAN'T YOU SEE I WANT TO FUCKING KISS YOU? YOU KNOW YOU'RE REALLY A BLIND IDIOT SOMETIMES. YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE WHEN SOMEONE LIKES YOU WHEN THEY'RE SITTING TWO FEET AWAY FROM YOU!" You yelled.

Just like in a movie, everyone instantly stopped talking and laughing. All that you could hear in the room was the faint music in the background.

Yuri slowly started turning around to face you. You had started crying, and there were so many tears in your vision that you couldn't even tell what expression his face held.

You got up and started running past Yuri out the back door. He reached out to grab you, but he just skimmed your arm.

"Y/N, GET FUCKING BACK HERE!" Yuri yelled.

You burst outside, and kept running. Eventually you made it to the park. You sat down on a bench, and watched as groups of trick-or-treaters walked past. Some saw you crying, and pointed you out to their parents. They just gave you sympathetic smiles and kept walking.

Just as you started to drift off, a person started to approach you. As they got closer, you made out a male figure. They eventually stopped in front of you and kneeled down.

"Hey there." The boy said. You recognized him as a boy named Adam. He was in your class in grade three, then he was never in your classes after that.

"Hey." You replied, voice breaking.

You started to cry again, and Adam just hugged you.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, sniffling.

"Well, I was walking home from a friend's house and I saw you here. Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I don't wanna talk about it." You replied.

"Well, I can respect that. Say, do you need a ride? My car is parked just over there." Adam said, pointing across the street to his conveniently placed car.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks." You said. Adam just smiled, and helped you across the street.

You eventually got home, and ended up in your bed. You laid there, and stared up at your ceiling. You just stayed there in thought. You started to feel tired, and you closed your eyes. You slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/n
noW BEFORE ANYONE HAS A COW, I SHOULD SAY THAT ADAM IS NOT A LOVE INTEREST. I PERSONALLY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN AUTHORS RANDOMLY ADD IN CHARACTERS AND ARE LIKE 'BOOM, YOU START LIVING WITH THIS GUY AND YOU BECOME HIS GIRLFRIEND INSTANTLY MAKING (Insert character's name here) JEALOUS.

Thank you so much for 150 reads! It means a lot for me, and I love every single one of you! I should go now, bai!