Chapter 33: Versus

"Stay here." sabi ni Paxton at lumapit sa mga light specials.

"Ano pang ginagawa niyo dito? Di ‘ba pinaalis ko na kayong lahat? Kami nang bahala dito." bungad ng headmaster kay Paxton.

I still can't believe this. M-my bestfriend.

She's alive. And I don't know how did that happen. Nanginginig parin ang katawan ko and I think I'm already going insane.

Parang may sariling utak ang mga paa ko at tumakbo ako papalapit sa kanya. All I know is I miss her so much. Hell knows how much I miss her and how much I loathe myself for killing her accidentally.

"B-Bliss..." I muttered habang unti-unti akong lumalapit sa kanya.

I don't care if I'll blow my cover. I just want to hug her right now. Naramdaman kong tumulo ang luha ko when she faced me. Totoo nga, she's alive.

Only a few steps left before I can hug her but in just a blink of an eye, nasa kabilang dulo na ako. Broken pieces of glass-like objects were scattered on the floor. Someone is hugging me. And his smell is very enchanting. From his back, I saw Bliss' sharp claws.

She just broke the barrier Paxton created. And someone grabbed me away from her.

"Ang bagal ng familiar mo."

His cold voice made me look at him. His stares met mine and my heart began to race. Parang nagising ako bigla.

Kiyan is hugging me. He saved me.

"She don't know you. She was revived by the demon clan but she is dead." dugtong niya.

Biglang may humila sa 'kin papalayo sa kanya, "Don't touch her." Paxton said in a warning voice.

"You're a failure, fox. You are suppose to be on her side always." Kiyan said.

Tinignan ako ni Paxton na parang humihingi ng patawad. I look at Bliss. She's staring at us with pure evil. Parang hindi siya ang kilala kong Bliss noon. Para na siyang ibang tao. A wide grin was plastered on her face. This is not her. No, this is not the Bliss I used to know.

"Ohh, what a scene. A love triangle." she said at lumapit sa amin. Pumunta si Paxton sa harapan ko protecting me.

"Touch her and I'll send you back to hell." matalim siyang tinignan ni Paxton.

"Then make me." mapanghamong sabi niya as she summoned her weapon accessories. Yes, accessories. She can summon multiple swords at once.

Nalilito na ako. Di ko na alam kung anong gagawin ko. My bestfriend who died 10 years ago is here in front of me. Alive and ready to fight.

"Tama na 'yan. Wala tayo dito para makipag-away."

The guy with a hooded cloak na kasama nila ang biglang lumapit kay Bliss. A part of me says that I know him before. Pero di ko matandaan kung kelan at paano.

"Gusto ko lang subukan yung kapangyirahan ko." she grinned while looking at her claws.

"We have no time for that. We need to find the Mistress."