Chapter 34: Her Wrath

PAXTON’S POV

I watch her as she transforms into her true form. Ang bilis pa rin ng tibok ng puso ko simula kanina. Bihira ko lang siya makita sa totoo niyang anyo, pero heto ako ngayon. Savoring her beauty in front of me.

The Master keeps on staring at her. At alam ko na ang gusto niyang gawin. Malas niya at nandito ako. Hindi siya makakalapit kay Shea.

"So I'm right. That bitch is the Mistress." sabi ni Alzena nang lumapit siya sa 'kin.

"Careful with your words."

"Tsk."

Shea and Bliss positioned themselves on both opposite sides of the platform. Kahit gusto kong ako nalang ang lalaban para sa kanya, I still want to make her realize something. Those demons are getting stronger at nagawa nilang kunin ang kaluluwa ng babaeng kalaban niya at muling binigyan ng buhay.

I don't know the exact story, but I'm sure something big is going to happen.
My brother has returned. He's been missing for almost a hundred years, and what's strange is kilala siya ni Shea. Is he following her from the start?

SHEA'S POV

I'm staring at her. Observing her weakness and weak points. But it's not very visible. I might say she's quite strong. Never in my life have I imagined that I'll fight my bestfriend. And she's part of the Demon clan.

As far as possible, I don't want to hurt her. But I must win this match.
My clothes are made up of protection magic that no any magical weapon can penetrate.

I tried to look through her soul but I saw nothing. It's like she's dead. Wala akong maramdamang enerhiya mula sa kanya yet she looks so alive and ready to have a fight with me.

She summoned a hammer as I summon my sword. Is she a descendant of one of those Avengers? The muscle man with a big hammer

Yeah funny.

"Nice sword. Where did you get that?" she asked.

"I'll tell you once we're done."

She smirked as she created some gestures with her fingers. Biglang gumalaw ang martilyo niya without any physical contact at papunta na ito sa 'kin. Her ability is similar to that confession guy. I think his name is Christopher. Or was it Christoph?

I dodged her attack with my agility. Pero ang nakakagulat, the platform broke into two where her hammer landed.

Her power can't be underestimated. Masyado siyang malakas para sa isang dark special.

Kahit gusto ko siyang labanan all out, I can't because she's still my friend. But I have to stop thinking about it. You know that I can kill her again in just a snap.

"Cerberus." A magic circle appeared and a three headed hound came out. His name is Cerberus, the keeper of the gates of the underworld. He's the one guarding the gates to prevent the dead from leaving.

Lumuhod muna siya sa harapan ko bago tumingin sa aking kalaban. He's hungry for a soul.

"You can do anything to her. Just don't kill her." sabi ko.