Chapter 1

Pic of Ali at the top! (She's 15 BTW)
Alison's POV
"Ali, get down here! You are going to be late!"

Oh, I'm sorry mum. We all can't be flawless on the first day of school.

I finished up my outfit and put on some clear lipgloss. I brushed my hair and put on my black SnapBack. I looked at myself one last time before grabbing my bag and exiting out of my room.

 I looked at myself one last time before grabbing my bag and exiting out of my room

"Ew! You look like a stripper!" my little brother, Johnny, said. "And you look like a sea monster." I replied, walking down the stairs.

"DAD! ALI'S DRESSED LIKE A HOOKER!"

"Shut up!"

"Ali!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"DAD! JONHY'S LOOKING AT STRIPPERS AND HOOKERS!" I yelled, walking to the door.

"Ali."

I closed my eyes and walked into the kitchen. "Yes, father? What do you want? Wait! Let me guess! You want this perfect daughter who gets straight A's and dresses like a nun until she moves out! Sounds about right to me. Now, I have to get to school. My classmates await."

I walked to the front door and walked out before anyone else could talk to me.

"Ali!"

"Oh my god! What?!"

I turned around only to see my best friend, Bethany, running to me. "Woah. Attitude."

"Sorry. My dad is just making me mad."

"Ooh. Turn."  I twirled around and she smiled. "Cute outfit. It's a bit revealing, but whatever." she said, shrugging slightly. "Oh please. You're basically dressed the same as me." I said, walking down the sidewalk.

"Okay, true. So. Freshman year of High School. Get ready to die!" she dramatically yelled. I laughed and shook my head. "Nothing's gonna happen, Beth. Trust me." "That's what you think." she said as we arrived at the school.

We walked in the school and got everything we needed. Our lockers are right by each other's and our classes are the same. Lucky us!

"What made your dad so mad at you?" she asked. "I might've mouthed off to him about how I think he wants this perfect daughter that's not a screw up! But, whatever. We both know it's true." I replied.

"Ali, you aren't a screw up." she sighed, closing her locker. "Sure." I mumbled, walking into the math class.

"Hello, Alison."

"Did you say something, Beth?" I asked. "No." she replied. I shrugged and we took our seats next to each other.

The teacher, Ms.Milligan, started talking about the class rules and all that crap I didn't care about.

"Welcome to Hell."

"Beth, I know High School isn't that great, but you don't have to label it has Hell." I said. "I didn't say anything, wacko. Also, we didn't get the full experience yet. So, you can't say High School isn't that great."

"Nope. She isn't talking to you. Hi, Alison."

____________________________________________________________

HAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

I know this chapter wasn't all that, but it's gonna get better soon!

So, yeah! Ali is now hearing voices!

This book may move fast, it may not. I don't know!

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter (which was really short!)

Tell me what you thought of the first chapter! Was it good? Also, if you have ideas, let me know! I'll use them.

Trust me. I will.

I will update soon. I love you all so much! Bye!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️