Chapter 14

*one hour later*
Beth's POV
I've been thinking about a way to tell Ali that I'm in love with her, but I can't figure anything out!

The girl has been rambling on and on about Alex. I hate him so much. He's stealing my Ali from me and I don't like that one bit.

"Gosh, Beth, you should've seen him!" she squealed. "I did." I said through gritted teeth.

She didn't seem to notice because she kept rambling on about him. That's it. I've had enough.

"While we were in gym he took his shirt off and he had abs! Abs, Beth! Oh my god! He's so hot! Like, what fif–"

"SHUT UP! Shut up about Alex, okay?! I like you Ali! Not just as a friend! Okay?! I know I've told you many times that I love you and before, that was just more of a sisterly love. But, now, I love-you-love-you. Like, I want to freaking kiss you or something! And whenever you talk about Alex, god! It just makes my ears hot! So, shut up about him!"

My breathing was heavy, but I felt like everything was lifted off me. Just getting that off my chest felt amazing.

"I-I didn't kn-kno—"

I cut her off by standing up and kissed her softly, catching even myself by surprise. I guess I did this out of frustration.

She seemed taken aback, but she kissed me back. I pulled back and looked at her. She was biting her lip and her eyes were slightly wide.

"Please, Ali." I said, tears clouding my vision. Anger, frustration, love, and worry made tears form in my eyes. I just need her to say yes.

Her breathing was heavy as she starred at me, not saying a word. Why does it look like she's thinking very hard about this?

Her lips pressing against mine caught me off guard, but I kissed her back. She pulled away and wrapped her arms around my neck. She buried her face in the crook of my neck and sighed deeply. She mummered something I didn't understand, but she just rested there after she said something.

She's finally mine.

Camille's POV
"Ah, hell! Cammi, they're dating now!" Jacob said when he approached me.

"Why were you spying on them?" I asked, looking up from my book.

"I'm just saying!" he said, completely ignoring my question. "Do you have a problem with our daughter dating her best friend?" I asked.

"No." he replied as if I should've known that already. "Okay, so what's the problem?"

"That neither one of them talked to me. Like, what? I honestly would've thought Beth would've talked to me." he replied.

"Um. Beth talked to me like, an hour ago." I said bluntly, closing my book.

"What should we expect from this?! Wait! What if they have sex?! I am not ready for this!"

He spoke frantically and it's quite stupid of him to be this paranoid.

"Jacob, Jacob. They will be fine. And who cares? They'll most likely try anyways. Knowing Ali, she'll get paranoid and suggest it because she thinks she won't live to see next year. Which, medically speaking, she most likely won't. This disorder can kill her and of course she wouldn't want to die a virgin. So, sooner or later, they're gonna do it. I'm not making this any better, but I don't care."

"You should really stop talking." he growled, his voice deep and his eyes dark. "Nah, I'm gonna keep talking. I'm also pretty sure they were making out up there, but I could be wrong. Or, I could be right. Mother knows best. Haha." I rambled, chuckling slightly.

My smile went away when I saw a devilish look in his eyes. "Babe, c'mon. You can't be so serious about this." I spoke, my brows furrowed.

"I don't want any of that to happen. I don't care that they're dating, I don't. But, they will not be doing anything sexual. At lest not here." he said, he voice really deep.

"Babe." I said in a disappointed tone. He shrugged and walked away.

"Paranoid for no freaking reason. Oh my god." I mumbled, my eyes wide.

Jacob needs to get over this. I think he's just mad that no one told him about Beth liking Ali or something. Whatever. He'll get over it.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey! Did you guys enjoy this chapter? I hope you did.

Thank you so much for all y'alls votes and comments! They mean so much to me.

I love you all so much and thanks for reading! Bye!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️