Chapter 3

A/N: ya. Hi. Changed the look of Ali.

Ali's POV
"Ali, let's go!" Mum yelled up the stairs. I sighed and put on my bracelets.

Mum and Dad want to take me to the hospital to get tested for schizophrenia. I understand why. They're just worried and I guess they want to know for sure. I don't know what they're gonna do to me, though.

***

After the nurse took my blood and all that, she soon came back with the results. She closed the door behind her and sat down.

"Okay. I just got the results. We double checked and made sure our analyses we true. Turns out, they are. I'm sorry, Alison, but you absolutely have schizophrenia. You do know what this is, right?" she asked. I nodded.

"I'm sure you know the routine, Camille. She can't be in a room alone—"

"Always keep her busy, and if we have to go somewhere we have to take her with us. I remember." Mum said, cutting her off.

"Alright. Here is her prescription for the medication she has to take. She must take it every day, okay? Take care, guys."

With that, she handed Mum the piece of paper and walked out of the room.

"Okay. Let's go. I gotta make sure Johny did his homework and everything. Ali, you can call Bethany over, if you want. She's been worried sick about you." Mum said, standing up and walking to the door. I nodded and we walked out of the hospital.

_____________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for all these short chapters lately. These first few chapters are gonna be short until the real action starts to happen.

I'm sorry again guys. I hope you liked this chapter though.

I love you all so much! Bye!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️