Chapter 19

*the next day*
Ali's POV
"I'm sorry, Ali, but we tested you four times and every time, it comes back as only one set. There can't be two sets of voices, sweetie. There never has, and never will be." the nurse said, showing me my test results.

I started to get annoyed and angry.

"No! I know there are two sets! How are you going to tell me what's going on in my head?! I know I can hear two different sets! Run them again! This isn't right!" I yelled, nearly crying.

"Ali!" Mum scolded me.

"No, it's okay. Ali, sweetie, we did all we could. There is no medical proof that you have two sets of demons." the nurse told me.

I started crying due to stress and pain. I can't take it.

"Ali, let's just go." Dad said. I nodded and we walked out of the hospital.

We walked to the car, the entire time my head was pounding. The voices whispering at me, but the other voice was shouting.

I got in the backseat, my breathing heavy. Jumbled together words filled my mind as my father stared the car. I was breathing heavier and I was crying, but my parents didn't bother to look back.

The hospital is right next to the mental hospital and I am just itching to jump out of this car and run to the IA.

"Ali, calm down. When we get home, you can take some medicine and go to sleep." Dad said, making me more angry.

"You don't understand! These voices are killing me bit by bit! That medication does not work, Dad! None of this treatment is working! The therapy, the medications, the talks, none of it! I'm tired of it! I don't want to kill myself, but it seems like that's what's about to happen!" I yelled.

"Ali—"

"NO! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I screamed, jumping out the car and running over to the Insane Asylum.

I could hear them screaming my name, my mother screaming and crying. I can't take it anymore. I want this to end and the only way is for me to check myself in. I don't know for how long, but I will do whatever it takes.

I ran in the building, the receptionist stopping me.

"Woah, sweetie! Are you lost? Are you trying to find the medical hospital?"

"No! I am here to check myself in! I have schizophrenia and I need help. I want help! Please! Please help me! I can't do this on my own!" I cried, tears streaming down my face as I held onto the woman's arms.

She nodded and tried to keep me standing. She walked me over to the desk and sat me down. My breathing was erratic and I was sobbing.

She talked to someone on the phone and when she was done, she walked over to me.

"Sweetie, two men will come and take you to a room, okay? Don't be scared. We are here to help you." she said, causing me to nod.

My head started hurting more and I felt like screaming.

"I-if my parent come.....PLEASE tell them not to worry! Please tell them that I am okay here! Tell them to LEAVE! PLEASE! I don't want them to worry about me! PLEASE!!!"

"Okay, okay. Just...calm down." she replied, still struggling to keep me standing.

The two men came and grabbed me by both of my arms.

"ALI!"

I heard my mothers cries. But, I ignored her. I need to do this.

I screamed as my head started to hurt more. My back arching as the demons tried to make me run away.

More screams and incoherent words flew past my lips. One of the men lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"ALI! ALI, NO!"

"ALIIII! ALI! PLEASE!"

It was too late. I was already in a room with the door shut and locked. I curled up on the bed and cried.

"This is for your own good," I reminded myself. "You will feel better after this."

____________________________________________________________

The next chapter is the last chapter and I honestly can't wait for you guys to read it! OH MY GOD! IM TOO EXCITED!

I know this chapter wasn't much, but I hope you enjoyed.

Until the next chapter which I might post right after this one! Depends if it's finished or not! (Lol. It's not.) Or, I might make you guys wait, idk.

Anyways!

Bye, guys!

xX~ Tiffany 💕✨