Chapter 9

1.32k reads? And 107 votes!? IM SHOOK! IT HASNT EVEN BEEN TEN CHAPTERS YET! OMG! I LOVE Y'ALL!
________________________________

Beth's POV
"Jesus, Ali. You're so stupid!" I whisper-yelled as I sat by her, cleaning up the blood from her body.

I just walked in and my entire world stopped. Ali is my everything and I don't want her to die because if this stupid disorder!

(A/N: anyone up for some Bali action? No? Yes? Ok.)

"Ali, please wake up." I pleaded, shaking her.

I don't want to wake up Camille and Jacob because I guess they were trying to make another baby. I don't know!

Ugh. I don't want them to walk in and find Ali on the floor with a small puddle of blood next to her! I need to clean her up and get her in the bed.

After I was finished cleaning Ali, I picked her up and put her in her bed. I quickly cleaned the bathroom because we don't need any evidence of this happening.

I turned off the lights and got in the bed with Ali. I kissed her cheek and pulled her close. Please. Please don't do anything stupid because of this.

***

Camille's POV
I woke up with my hair everywhere and Jacob's arms wrapped around me protectively.

He kissed my shoulder and up to my neck, jawline, and eventually my cheeks.

I giggled and squirmed a little as he continuously kissed both my cheeks. "Morning, baby." he laughed, watching my reactions. I calmed down and opened my eyes, smiling at him. "Morning."

He chuckled at my state. My legs are closed tightly and my hand is squeezing my thigh. "Pain?"  "Little." "Good."  I chuckled and shook my head. "Remind me why I married you again." I laughed, squeezing his arm softly. "You love me." he replied, smiling and quickly kissing me.

"I don't wanna get up." I groaned, stretching my arms. "Well, you have a show tonight and I have a lot to do today. Ali and Beth have school so, we'll be fine. Just try not to walk as much."

"Ugh. Shut up." I laughed, hitting his shoulder.

"M-Mommy!"

Wait, that's Ali. I shot out of bed right when I heard Ali screaming, Jacob following me. "Mommy! Mommy it hurts!"

"I'm coming!" I yelled, nearly falling as I tried to turn the corner to enter her room. When I swung into the room, I held onto the wall so I wouldn't fall. I looked over at the bed to see Ali sitting there, crying. She was holding her stomach and her arms, saying it hurts.

"Ali, what happened?! Bethany!" I asked, looking at the two girls. I walked over to her and looked at her arms. God, no. Please no.

"I-I don't know. She just woke up crying and screaming." Beth replied, sounding really scared.

"C'mon." Jacob picked Ali up and wrapped her legs around his waist. She's sweating like crazy and her breathing is uneven. This isn't normal. At all.

"Daddy! Daddy, it hurts!" she cried, trying to twist and turn.

I quickly put some flats on and grabbed the keys.

"You, go to school." I said, pointing to Beth. "Bu–" "No buts! Go!"

She sighed and quickly got dressed. She ran out the door and to the school.

I quickly got in the car with my two and sped off to the ER.

I swear, if those demons did something to my baby, I'm gonna go crazy.

TO BE CONTINUED