Chapter 16

Ali's POV
The entire time these demons wouldn't shut up! It was honestly bothering me a bit, but with Beth there, she calmed me down. I didn't tell her that I was hearing the voices because if I did, she would drag me back home and I didn't want that.

"See! All you had to do was get out the house and look! You were totally fine our entire date. You were fine right?"

I looked at her and smiled. "Yeah. Especially with you there." I replied. She smiled and moved closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me to her.

She kissed me and I kissed back. Her lips are so soft and if I could stay like this forever, I would. I just love her so much. It seems like she's the only antidote for these demons. Sometimes, when I'm with her, I don't hear the voices at all. But other times, they just compare me to her. I try to block them out, and it sometimes works. But other times, they drive me to do bad things to myself.

Feeling Beth bite on my bottom lip snapped me out of my thoughts. I squealed and she smirked. She pulled away, our breathing heavy.

"Don't think about those voices." she said in a quite demanding tone. "How did you know I was thinking about it?" I asked.

"You got rougher and I know you are 100% submissive." she replied. I rolled my eyes and she chuckled. "I love you." she said, pulling me closer (if it even was possible). "I love you too." I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"You might want to go inside before you dad snatches you inside." she chuckled, causing me to laugh. "Come with me." I pleaded, holding her hand in mine. "Okay." she smiled.

I opened the door and guided her inside.

"Hey guys! How was your date?" Mum asked when she saw us. She's still reading that book.

"Mum, did you do anything other than read that book while we were gone?" I asked. "Yep." Dad replied, walking into the living room.

"We had fun." Beth said, looking at me and squeezing my hand. "Not too much fun, right?" Dad asked. "No, not too much. Y'know, dad. If you're implying that we tried to have sex, you're wrong." Beth replied.

Mum started to laugh and I only smiled. Yup. She's all mine.

***

"So, do you wanna create us and then we can make little babies with that mod you downloaded?" Beth asked, her head on my shoulder. I laughed and shrugged.

"Sure." I laughed. "Good, move over." she said. I moved over a bit and she sat in the chair with me.

After a few minutes, I heard my door open. Beth and I looked up to see Jade and Mama standing in my doorframe.

"JERRIE!!" I yelled as we stood up and ran over to them.

They smiled and hugged us right when we were by them. "Hey, gals! Your mam told us what's been going on." Mama said, walking over to my bed. They sat down and Beth and I sat back in my computer chair.

"Like....about us?" Beth asked, wrapping her arms around my waist. Jade nodded.

Here's what happened with Jade and Mama. They got married a little after Mum and Dad did. They adopted twins and they are now 3 years old. Their names are Jessica and Jason and they are so cute!

"So, we came here to talk to you two about being in this type of relationship." Jade replied, getting comfortable as she spoke.

"Okay."

They were basically telling us that it will be hard a first , but we will learn to block out the hate of being a couple and we'll be alright.

"Awe, thanks, guys." Beth smiled, holding me tighter. "Now, for a question that you girls will hate: did you do it yet?" Mama asked.

Beth and I looked at each other and back at the couple in front of us. "No." we replied in unison. "Really? Not even an experimenting? You never wanted to, y'know—" "No, Jade! Not yet!" I quickly cut Jade off from saying what I knew she was about to say.

"Okay." she said bluntly, shrugging. "But, if you guys want any tips or anything—" "NO!" Beth and I said in unison, cutting Jade off again.

"Geez. I'm just trying to help you out so you won't be clueless when you are ready."

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, right. Like you'll live to see her like that. Hah! Keep dreaming, Alison, because it will never happen. You won't live to see next month, let alone in a few years when you decide you're ready to get laid. You're gonna die a virgin and once you die, Beth will find someone way prettier and sexier than you. Not like it'll be hard."

My smile dropped once I heard the voice. It's bringing me down every minute of the day, making my life so hard. Sometimes I wonder if I should kill myself, but then I remember that I have a family that love me and will fight with me until the end.

"Yeah, they will fight with you until next week."

I sighed deeply and tried to stop the tears from escaping my eyes.

"Ali, you okay?" Mama asked. I shook my head and looked at her with tear filled eyes. "They won't leave me alone." I whispered, the tears slipping down my cheeks.

They stood up and walked over to us. They embraced me in a hug and squeezed tightly, Beth doing the same.

"I'll be okay, Ali. We're here for you." Jade whispered, making me feel a bit better.

What if those voices are right, though? What if I don't live to see next year? What if I don't live to see next month? What if I kill myself before something actually happens between Beth and I?

I'm not ready for this. I can't handle this at all. Maybe the voices are right.

Maybe I should kill myself.

________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated this book in ages and that's because I wanted to write a good chapter for you guys.

I actually figured out how the ending of the book will be! You guys will just have to wait and see. The book will end at chapter 20! I know, that's in 4 chapters, but I can fit all I want in four chapters.

I know how I want the rest of the book to go and hopefully, I will be done with it by the end of next month.

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Was it good? Need any improvements? Let me know in the comments! But, in a nice way, please.

Love you guys so much! Bye!

xX~ Tiffany