Chapter 2

*after school*
Ali's POV
I've been hearing this "voice" in my head all day. It's been telling all these bad things and I'm so confused. I don't understand what any of this means.

I'm on my way home now. I should probably talk to Mum about it, though.

"I'll text you later, Beth." I said as I walked to the doorstep. "Okay." she replied, walking to her house which is next door.

I walked in the house and walked into my bedroom. I placed my book bag in the corner and put my phone on my desk next to my computer.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I found my mum.

"Hey, Mum. Can I talk to you?" I asked as I opened the refrigerator. "Yeah." she replied, sitting at the dining table. I grabbed a juice and sat down at the table.

"What's up?" she asked, sitting her phone down. "Today while I was walking in class, I heard this voice." I started. She looked up and her eyes were wide. What is going on?

"JACOB!" she yelled. Right after she yelled, Dad came running down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Yeah?" he asked. "Okay. Say it again." she told me. "When I walked into class, I heard this voice."

"What did it sound like?" Mum asked. "Um. Deep and scary." I replied. "Oh my god." she whispered, her head in her hands. "What?" I asked.

"What did it tell you?" Dad asked. "First it said my name and then it said Welcome to Hell." I replied, trying my best to imitate the voice. "Oh my lord. This is not happening." Mum cried, standing up and running her hand through her hair.

"What? What does this mean?" I asked. "A-are you sure it wasn't Beth who said that?" she asked, her hands on the table. "She said she didn't say anything."

"Oh my god!" she almost yelled, stomping her foot and crashing her back against the wall. "Camille, she's gonna be okay." Dad cooed, walking over to her and holding her hands. "What is going on? You guys are scaring me!" I said, standing up.

"She can't have them. I thought they left us for good!" Mum almost yelled. Okay, what is going on? She is scaring me.

"Mum, why do I hear voices?! They keep telling me wrong things!" I asked, more scared than I was before.

"Ali, go to your room. Now." Dad demanded. I obeyed and slowly walked back to my room.

"What if they make her cut?! What if they make her kill herself?! What if she goes through what I went though?! I am scared for her! What are we gonna do, Jacob!?"

"She will be fine."

"No! What if she has schizophrenia?! What if she just doesn't have demons?! You and I both know the symptoms and she's been showing them for the past few months! This is bad! What are we gonna do!?"

"We could—"

"Don't say exorcism! I am not doing that to her and it didn't work for me! What are we gonna do?!"

"Okay. Calm down. We will get her tested, okay? We will make sure the diagnosis is correct this time. Okay? Don't freak out. Please."

Schizophrenia? What is that?

I ran up to my room and opened my laptop. I went to google and typed the word in. I read through what it was and I got even more scared.

I don't think I have this. No. No way. It says it needs to be medically diagnosed. It wasn't! So, there's no possibile way I have it! Right!?

Right?

______________________________________________________________

So sorry for the short chapter, guys! In the next chapter they may take her to the hospital to get her tested or something. I don't know.

Anyways.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Oh! Someone gave me a suggestion that Ali should meet Zayn and I'm really tempted to use that. I just gotta figure out how she runs into him.

Anyways!

I love you all so much! Bye!!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️