Epilog + Explaination

Nothing was ever the same after the death of Alison Thomas. Let's see how everyone is taking it.

Camille
Camille is hurting the most. To know that her only child has been killed and they don't know who did it, it's like she's slowly dying inside. The bad thing is, she started back cutting. She couldn't handle it anymore. She wants to know who did it and she wants to know why they did it. But, she will never get the answer that she is looking for.

Jacob
What can I say? Jacob's baby girl has been killed. You should know how he is reacting and dealing with it. If not, I will tell you. Jacob started back cutting again as well, but he was also eating less and less. He didn't care about his health anymore. But, he soon started getting healthy again.

Beth
Beth didn't take it easy at all. Ali was her best friend, ride or die, and her lover. She fell into a state of depression along with Camille & Jacob. Jacob was the first one to feel better, Camille is slowly getting there, but Beth. She couldn't handle it at all. She started to go crazy and soon enough, she killed her self by overdosing and stabbing her self.

*・゜゚・*:....:*''*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*
Explanation

Remember in the first book where Zayn said "I need to get my hands on that baby."? Well, he did, until Camille ruined his original plan.

That night, Zayn hid in the closet. When Camille left the room, he planted a chip in Ali's head and fled the property.

Fast forward some time and Ali is now 15. She's been hearing voices for 5 years, but she never told anyone because she thought it was an imaginary friend, as you know.

He was the one who stared with the voices when she was 10, but when he found out she had schizophrenia, it just made it more fun for Zayn.

He started to make her go crazy, but he noticed that Beth and everyone always calmed her down. He also noticed that Ali has learned to control her actions and to shut them out.

Well, Zayn ordered his son to kill Ali or he would kick him out and disown him. Alex didn't even think twice before he was on his way to kill Ali.

Alex and Zayn were the ones who killed Ali and they got away with it.

He got his "problem" out of the way, but he soon realized that it wasn't worth it. All of his anger from Camille, he felt it was still there. And he figured that if he took it out on Ali, it would kill Camille equally.

He realized it was a huge mistake, but he got over it quicker than he realized. He is living a happy life not giving two craps about the Thomas family.

Now you know what really happened.