Chapter 8

A/N: 1.04K reads already?! You guys!! I'm squealing so hard rn. Omg. Thank you so much for reading! And we almost have 100 votes! Omg. You guys are my friggin world! I love you! Also, TRIGGER WARNING!

*a few hours later*
Ali's POV
We just got back from the school my Dad is basically dragging mum up the stairs. Yup. Time for headphones.

I pulled Beth upstairs and into my room before my parents could even get star—spoke too soon. I quickly handed a pair of headphones to Beth, who was trying not to laugh because she knows what's about to happen in the room right next to mine.

"Ugh, shut up. Stop laughing." I groaned, playing slapping her arm. "Im sorry." she laughed, covering her mouth. She sat on my bed and plugged the headphones into her phone. I quickly grabbed my laptop and plugged my headphones in before going to Netflix and selecting a movie called "Hope". It's a K-Drama and it's really good. I cried twice when I watched it the first time. I still cry when I watch it.

Maybe 20 minutes into the movie, I heard a loud "sound". I looked up from my computer in disgust and looked at Beth, who was laughing hysterically. I turned off my Netflix and went to Spotify on my computer. I turned on the song "Me" by Tamia and had it blasting in my ears as I scrolled through my dashboard on Tumblr.

Even with my music UP LOUD, I can STILL HEAR HER! Cover her mouth, Dad, COVER HER MOUTH!

Soon, her "sounds" became muffled. Sometimes I wish my room was downstairs.

I got a text on my phone and looked. Beth, oh my gosh.

BFF: wow, he's going at it!
Me: SHUT UP! OMG!
BFF: i bet the neighbors know his name
Me: BETH
BFF: he going in slow motionnn
Me: BETHHH
BFF: he wanted to get her out them clothes! Oh! He just wanna see her dancing SLOW MOTION!
Me: you can stop now
BFF: *plays House of Cards by BTS even tho it's sad af but we all thought it was sexual*
Me: BETHANY!
BFF: last one, I promise. WHO GOT THE POWER?! HE GOT THE, HE GOT THE POWER!
Me: stop
BFF: okay 🙁

I rolled my eyes and took of my headphones. They stopped. Finally! It's been going on for five minutes!

"Go in the bathroom and cut yourself."

I flinched when I heard the voice. Beth looked at me and instantly knew what happened.

I was wrong to think that if someone was with me, it would leave me alone. So stupid.

"You are stupid. You're the dumbest person in the world. A sponge has an higher IQ than you. You just go kill your self."

"Hurry up and cut. You know you want to."

For some reason, the voice was very convincing. Like, I need to cut myself. Just one won't hurt...it won't hurt...it.....won't....hurt.

I looked at Beth and mouthed a "sorry" and quickly walked into the bathroom. She walked after me, but I closed and locked the door before she could catch me.

"Good. Now, cut yourself with that blade on the sink. Be a good girl and do it. Now."

That one has the British accent, but it still had a demanding tone which sent fear shooting through my veins. I grabbed the razor and sat on the floor. My hand started shaking as the blade inched towards my skin.

My vision got blurry as it got closer and closer to my wrist. My breathing shaky, my eyes squeezed shut, and the cold metal touching me skin.

It dug into my wrist, the pain unbearable, but it also felt amazing.

A broken cry flew past my lips as it slid, blood spilling from my wrist. Tears slid down my face as another cut formed and more blood spilled from my wrist.

I heard someone kick the door and the door knob giggled.

I came back to reality and crawled over to the door. I felt something trying to hold me back, but I fought. I reached for the door knob and unlocked it. Right then, I flew back and my back collided with the wall.

Beth opened the door to find me lying on the floor with blood covered arms and hands.

"Oh my god! Ali! No!"

Her voice got faint as the blade slid across my wrist again, way deeper this time.

"Let go of the blade. Now."

I felt something cutting though my hand and I cried. My vision black, I can't see a thing. I can only feel the blade cutting through my hand.

I felt my body start to shake. I saw a bright light as my breathing got heavier.

"Good girl."

All I heard before my body and mind when blank. Nothing. I couldn't see nor feel. Just like I was....

Dead.