Chapter 6

A/N: HOW DOES THIS BOOK ALREADY HAVE MORE THAN 600 READS AND ALMOST 70 VOTES?! THIS IS CRAZY! I LOVE YOU GUYS! OMG! Also, let's pretend that Ali is an only child. Kay? Johnny never was born! Ok, back to the book.

Camille's POV
Awe. Look at my babies. They are so adorable.

Ali and Jacob are cuddled up in our room, asleep. Ali is lying on his chest and Jacob is holding her close. She is such a Daddy's girl.

I heard the conversation they had. She was so scared and worried. It's super cute.

What? It's my child. I can eavesdrop.

But, when she told me that she saw Zayn, I freaked. I just froze. I couldn't even say anything for a few seconds.

What if Zayn does something to her? What if he gets in her head like he did to me? What if......what if he hurts her? I can't take that much pain anymore. I just can't.

I've been in pain for over 20 years. I-I can't deal with it any longer. I have to help her get better. I have to help her like Sam helped me.

Wait! THAT'S IT!

***

"I'm here for my aunt expertise!"

I hugged her and she laughed.

"Hey! What's going on?" she asked as I let go.

"Well, besides Ali, everything is great. My modelling career is going amazing. I actually have a show Monday night. But, Ali's been really bummed out ever since we got the results back." I replied.

"Oh. Kinda like how you were?" she asked. "Yes, but no seizures and more crying. She's been with Jacob a lot. She won't even talk to Beth."

"Wow. This broke her. Where is she?" "In her room, probably."

"Oh! Are you going to the High School reunion tomorrow night?" she asked as she walked up the stairs.

"Don't remind me." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

Sam's POV
I chuckled and walked to Ali's bedroom door. Once I was about to open it, I heard screaming from inside her room.

I quickly opened the door with Camille trailing behind me.

I walked into her bathroom and the sight instantly made my heart shatter. This reminds me of Camille.

Ali was sitting in the floor, blood covering her legs and arms, but no blade.

"Ali, what did you do?!" Camille and I asked in unison. "I-I don't know! Wha– I just zoned out and something was scratching me!" she replied, tears streaming down her face.

"She scratched herself so hard that she bled. Like how I did...." Camille trailed off.

I walked over to her, my heels making a *click* sound on the tiles. I sat down beside her with Camille following me. "You're okay." I said, pulling her into a hug. "It hurts!" she nearly screamed.

"What?" Camille asked. "My entire body! It hurts s-so bad! What's happening?!" she almost yelled.

Camille and I looked aft each other with worried eyes.

"Where's Jacob?!" I asked. "H-he had a client! I don't know when he'll be back!" she whisper-yelled.

I sighed and held her closer. She was crying in my chest, her sobs uncontrollable.

"It feels like s-someone is c-crushing m-me! I-it hurts s-so b-bad!"

I know how to deal with this! This happened all the time with Camille!

I quickly wet a rag with hot water and ringed it out. I placed it on her head and she calmed down. Her breathing was uneven as she tried to catch her breath.

Camille ran her fingers through Ali's hair as she closed her eyes. Tears still slipped down her cheeks and her hands were shaking.

It wasn't long before she blacked out and her eyes closed. I sighed and sat down.

"Thanks for coming, Sam."

I looked over and smiled. "Anything for you guys."

*one hour later*

Ali's POV
I woke up in a bed with a hot rag on my forehead. I sat up, the rag falling into my lap.

I started freaking out when I didn't see Daddy next to me. "D-Daddy?"  No answer.

"DADDY!" I screamed, my heartbeat accelerating. My breathing became frantic and I started shaking. Where did he go? He promised he wouldn't leave me!

I heard frantic running up the stairs and he ran into my room. He ran to me and pulled me close.

"I'm here, Princess. Calm down." I wrapped my arms around his neck as tears welled up in my eyes. Why am I crying?

"You promised you wouldn't leave me!" I cried, tightening my grip.

"I had to do my job, Princess. I would never leave you on purpose. I promise. I would never leave you intentionally. I swear." he said, hugging me tightly.

"I feel so alone right now." I cried. "You are not alone. I promise."

"Do I have to go to school Monday?" I asked, looking up at him. "Yeah." he replied. I groaned and he chuckled.

"Ali, schizophrenia isn't contagious." he said. "Mum gave it to me." I groaned. "You're mum never had it." he corrected me.

"Worth a shot." I mumbled, shrugging slightly. I do not like this at all. Why? Why did I have to have this God forsaken disorder?! Jesus, why are you doing this to me?!

________________________________________________________

Guys, I'm sorry for all these short chapters. I'm just trying to get all the pieces together so I can really start writing the book.

But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This caused a little flashback to ABLM, didn't it?

Ok. I'm done now. I love you all so much! Happy Valentines Day!

I'm so alone though. I'm spending it with my dad.

Ok. Bye.

xX~ Tiffany

Monsters ( ABLM 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें