Chapter 10

Camille's POV
"This doesn't make any sense! So, you're telling me, somehow, my baby girl's blood vessel popped and blood filled up her stomach?! How is that even possible?!" I nearly yelled at the nurse.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to calm down. And yes, it is possible and she was put into a life threatening situation. You're lucky doctors were able to save her. Now, are you aware of anything that could've caused this?" he asked, holding her files in his arms.

I sighed and started to think. What could've caused this? Wait!

"Well, a not long ago we found out she has schizophrenia. She's been stressed because she thinks she gonna kill herself at some point. She's been stressing over it ever since she found out what it was. We try to calm her down, but it doesn't work."

"That's why. The stress got to her and it affected her body in a horrible way. With her having schizophrenia, she's going to be stressed and worried. Just giving you a little heads up, she may not make it. She may commit suicide and it will be the end. Nothing we can do about it."

My breathing was heavy and shaken. Just hearing him talk like that made me mad and scared all at once. He needs to stop right now.

It's bad enough that she saw Zayn while she was with mum! Now, she had to deal with this?!

Know what? This is God's plan. He does as he may. Only time will tell what's gonna happen. Okay.

Ahaha! Um, no. Forget that. I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind.

"Listen. I know you are just doing your job here, but some of us have faith that she will stay alive. Okay? So, don't plant that image in my head saying she will kill herself. Because one, she is one of the most devoted and strongest girls I know. You will not speak that into existence. How would you feel if your kid got diagnosed with something as serious as this, huh? I worry about her 24/7 and it kills me. So, Mister, I will need you to comfort parents who are dealing with this instead of making them loose all hope in their kids. Thank you."

After I finished my rant, I walked away. I don't have time for this. I just need to focus on my daughter.

_____________________________________________________________

It's short, I know. I hope you guys still love me, though.

xX~ Tiffany ❤️