Chapter 20

A/N: I'll tell you guys when to play the song.

*two years later*
Camille's POV
It's been two years since Ali admitted herself into the mental hospital. She gets out today in two hours. That day, I tried to get her before she could do it.

I screamed, I cried, I yelled. I threw a fit that night. It took Jacob two hours to calm me down. After a week, I realized that it was for her own good and that I couldn't stop her even if I wanted to.

I didn't allow myself to visit her, so didn't Jacob. But, Beth visited her every chance she got and I didn't blame her.

She is 18 now, an adult. But, I'm not ready to let her go. I want to keep her longer. But, I know she won't let me. She will want to travel and stuff. And, as her mother, I need to respect that.

"Baby, are you ready?" Jacob asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I replied, standing up off of our bed.

"Let's go, Beth!" I yelled. Beth ran out of Ali's room and out the house.

We all got in the car and Jacob drove off to the asylum.

Beth's POV
My leg was bouncing uncontrollably as I sat in the backseat, anxiously waiting for us to get to that asylum. I want to see my Ali. I was to hug her, kiss her, love her.

We arrived faster than I expected us to. Know what? I'll let her parents get to her first. They've been though more Hell than me with Ali not being there.

We all exited out the car and they basically ran into the IA, but I just took my time, even though I am dying to see Ali.

I walked in the building and just stood there, waiting. After a few minutes, I saw her and I nearly cried.

She looks way more healthy than she was two years ago and it seems like she's gotten prettier.

After she got done reuniting with her parents, she looked at me. We ran up to each other and we both attacked one another with hugs and kisses.

"I missed you!" she cried, her hot tears dropping on my neck. I smiled and hugged her tighter.

"I missed you too, boo." I said quietly.

***

Ali's POV
"Before you two go out on your date, sit."

Beth and I sat down on the couch in front of my parents. "Is something wrong?" Beth asked. "No." Mum replied, her voice sounding shaken up.

"What's wrong." I asked. "Ali, we have something to tell you. Well, your mum does." Dad replied.

Beth and I looked at mum and she sighed.

"Ali...... Jacob isn't your biological father. Hear me out before you say anything."

(A/N: I suggest you guys grab some tissues because this is about to get emotional.)

"When I was 15, a little bit after I got adopted, Zayn started abusing me. No one knew and I kept it from everybody to avoid getting hurt worse than I already was. It went on for maybe two or three weeks before everyone figured it out at school. I told mum when I came back home crying because Zayn had abused me and that caused them to break up along with some other issues. Fast forward some time and I thought Zayn has left me alone, until I got a text. It said, You thought you saw the last of me? Watch your back, baby girl. It made me scared. On top of that, everyone was getting onto me by yelling and I hate it when people yell at me. I wasn't able to take it anymore and I just snapped. I screamed, I trashed the locker rooms, I nearly fought the dance caption, and I quit the team. When I ran out of the building, that's when Zayn captured me again. I woke up in the same room where he abused me, but I was tied down and handcuffed to the bed. I know, some kinky stuff. Anyways! He raped me. I screamed, I cried, I tried to make him stop. It was no use. I'm small and he is huge. He took my virginity and got me pregnant. I won't lie, I tried to kill myself while I was pregnant because my demons got to me. Jacob saved me from jumping off of the roof of the school. I had to be sent to a mental hospital for a few weeks. After I got out, I was okay. I had the baby and then I graduated. Jacob proposed and we got married. You grew up knowing him as your biological father because I didn't want you to know the truth. Now, I think it's time you do know the truth. Ali..... Zayn is your birth father. Nothing I can do about it. You have his blood running through your veins. If I could stop it somehow and change who your father is, I would. But, I can't. I'm sorry."