Chapter 11

Ali's POV
I woke up in a hospital bed in a really bright room. Mum was curled up in a chair, asleep. I looked down and saw that I had stitches on my stomach. What happened?

"M-mum." I stuttered out, causing her to wake up. She looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Hi, sweetie." she said, standing up. She walked over to me and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"What happened?" "Um. You were complaining about your stomach hurting really bad and we had to rush you to the hospital. The doctor said a blood vessel popped and it filled up your stomach. You're fine now, don't worry. But, you may be out of school for a few weeks." she replied, stoking my hair.

I have to take this all in. A blood vessel popped, I had to get surgery, and I'm in the hospital. Okay. Okay. Don't freak out.

"Where's Daddy?" I asked, looking up at her. "He had to leave, princess. He's coming back, I promise."

"I'm hungry."  "I know, but you won't be able to eat anything for a while." "What? So, they're just gonna starve me?!" "Shh. No, no. They aren't 'starving' you. You just can't eat anything yet."

"This is pure torture." I pouted, folding my arms. She laughed at me before sitting back down in the chair.

"Besides you being hungry, are you okay?"

"Yeah."

I just hate that I'm stuck in here for God knows how long. I just want to leave. I want to go home. I want to eat!

***

Camille's POV
"Is she okay?" he whispered. "Yeah. She said she was just hungry." I replied. "Our baby girl. Tragic she's gotta go through this." he said, shaking his head.

I nodded and sighed. "She'll make it." he said, stroking my arm.

"The nurse told me that she won't make it. He said because of all the stress, he thinks she's gonna die eventually or she's gonna kill herself. But, don't worry. I gave him a piece of my mind. I'm pretty sure I left him shocked."

"That's why I love you." he laughed, kissing me. Once he pulled back I said, "I know."

He kissed my forehead and I cuddled closer into him. God, I love him so much. I just want my baby to survive.

_____________________________________________________________

I know you guys are getting tired of all these short chapters and trust me, so am I. I just can't figure out what else to put!

I mean, I have an idea for this story! I really do! It's about Zayn's other child. Wink wonk. 😏

Anyways! Try to guess, my babes! If you have ideas, I'll gladly use them. I really want to write longer chapters for you guys, I honestly do. Please forgive me.

I love you all so much! If you ever need someone to talk to, vent to, or just need a friend, I'm here! I'm always here for you guys. Always. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for reading and voting on this book. You guys mean the world to me. Love you, once again. I feel like some people don't hear it enough, so I put it more than once in my author notes.

Love you guys. Bye! 😘❤️

xX~ Tiffany