Caught Red Handed

Hermione

     Hermione woke up feeling warm and fuzzy about what had happened the night before. After the dance, her and Draco had headed back to the Slytherin common room. She didn't want to be interrupted by Ron or Lavender in the Gryffindor common room. They talked for a while and then they started to grow tired.

     "Are you tired, honey?" Draco had asked her. She merely nodded and yawned. Draco smiled and pulled her closer. He had brought a blanket and some pillows down from the dorms, though Hermione didn't find the pillows very useful. She laid her head on Draco's shoulder and shivered. He tucked the blanket closer around her, completely taking it off of himself.

     Hermione was too tired to notice that the entire blanket was wrapped around her and that Draco's arms were covered in goosebumps. She put her hand on his thigh and drifted to sleep. Draco kissed her on the top of her head before closing his eyes.

     She looked up and saw Draco with his head leaned back and small snores escaping his throat. She giggled and looked at her watch. 6:00am. It was Saturday so she didn't need to get up for a bit. She frowned as she noticed she had the whole blanket on her. She took half of it and laid it over Draco. But, she felt like she was forgetting something.... Oh, wait! It was Hogsmeade day!

     "Draco," She said, shaking his arm. He opened his eyes a bit and grunted. She took that as 'what?'. "Today is Hogsmeade day. Are you going to go?" She asked. Draco nodded slightly. "Alright," Hermione said quietly, trying to allow him to go back to sleep. He already had, and she closed her eyes, drifting off into darkness. But the other Slytherins had different plans of how they would spend their morning.

     They came running down the stairs, talking loudly to each other. They stopped when they saw Hermione and Draco. Hermione was still resting on her boyfriend's shoulder and he had his head resting on the top of her head. Draco was still snoring, and now Hermione was, too. But much quieter. The blanket was sprawled over their legs and Hermione's hand was gripping Draco's leg.

    The Slytherin's that approved of the relationship sniggered and walked away, but not everybody was okay with it. Crabbe and Goyle yanked Draco off the couch, causing both Hermione and Draco to fall. Draco landed first and his head smacked on the hard ground. Hermione fell on him, so she wasn't hurt as bad.

     "Why are you with that mudblood?" Crabbe said in a dangerous voice. Hermione shivered at the sudden cold that washed over her. She rolled off of Draco as he stood up. He extended his hand for her to take and helped her up. He looked infuriated. "Never call her that name again!" He yelled so loud that it made Hermione jump.

     She looked down and realized that she was wearing a tight tank top and dainty pajama pants. She quickly threw the blanket over her and tightened it around herself. Goyle laughed. "No need to cover up, Granger," He said, eyeing what could be seen through the gap in the blanket with a hungry look in his eyes. "Not that there's much to look at," He hissed. Hermione rolled her eyes. "It's cold in here, you git," She barked.

     She looked around the room in search of her costume and saw it laying on the couch. She stormed towards it and picked up the gray dress, throwing it on over her pajamas. She leaned down to pick up the blanket she had dropped and both Crabbe and Goyle whistled at her.

     Hermione brandished her wand, but Draco was faster. He casted a spell that would send them flying into the air by their ears until someone pulled them down. He quickly grabbed Hermione's hand and they bolted out of the common room.

     They ran hand in hand to the Gryffindor common room, laughing all the way. Draco twisted the promise ring with his thumb lovingly. As soon as they entered the common room, Draco pushed Hermione against the wall. Hermione smirked as their bodies connected. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

    He kissed her strongly and their tongues wrestled for control. Hermione couldn't help a moan that escaped her as Draco kissed her neck. Eventually, he even nibbled on it. Hermione moaned again. Draco moved back to her mouth and his arms travelled to her waist.

    She ran her hands through his hair and pushed his head closer to her's. They were so caught up in their make out session that they didn't see Harry, Ron, Ginny, Lavender, Fred, and George (Who had come to visit) stroll down the stairs merrily. Hermione moaned again and this time, Draco did, too. Hermione opened her eyes for a second, then closed them again. Wait, what was that? Her eyes flew open again and she immediately pushed Draco away. Draco turned around to see what she was staring at. The color flushed from both of their faces. Their lips were pink and swollen and they were both panting.

    "Why was I not told of this?" Fred asked, looking at his brother and sister. George nodded and put his hand on Ron's shoulder. "You're supposed to tell us all the gossip!" He exclaimed. George examined the couple in front of them and his eyes widened as he saw her hand. "Are you two engaged!?" He yelled in shock. "Wha--," Ron started, trailing his eyes to Hermione's hand. His face turned red in anger and he sputtered.

    Ron stalked forward and raised his fist. It came crashing down into Draco's face and Hermione screamed. Draco stumbled a bit and touched his cheek instinctively. "I'm fine. Don't worry, 'Mione," He winced. Hermione gulped and nodded solemnly. She glared at Ron and pulled out her wand. "Anteoculatia!" She said in a dangerous whisper.

    Immediately, Ron's hair parted, leaving two small holes on the sides. Slowly, antlers started to sprout out. He screeched and touched the large things. Everyone roared with laughter, except Lavender, of course. Ron deserved it. "No, we're not engaged. This is a promise ring. You would have known Draco had given it to me if your girlfriend wasn't such a drama queen," Hermione scoffed. She walked around the boy and looked at the twins.

    "It's great to see you guys again!" She said warmly, pulling them into a hug. "Great to see you, too, little sis," George chorused. "So... you and Malfoy are dating?" Fred said excitedly. Hermione blushed and nodded sheepishly. "Didn't see that coming," They said in unison. Hermione looked over and saw that Draco was nursing a small cut where Ron had hit him. "Episkey," She said casually. The scar was gone painlessly and Draco grinned from ear to ear.

     Hermione looked down at her feet. "Sorry you had to see that and... uh... hear... that," She stuttered. Ginny snorted. Fred straight up guffawed and George attempted to stifle his laughter behind his hand. Harry looked at the three and sighed. "It's okay, 'Mione," He said quickly. "Yeah. You seemed to be... enjoying yourself," Fred stated, causing Harry, Ginny, and George to burst out laughing and Hermione and Draco to blush furiously.

     "Maybe we'll choose Moaning Myrtle's loo next time," Hermione giggled, "Then again, she would probably scream at us," Hermione made wild hand movements as she said this, causing everyone to laugh.

     All of a sudden, Fred turned quiet. "Hey, 'Mione... is that a... uh..." He stuttered, tapping his neck. Hermione cursed under her breath. "Merlin," Draco breathed. Hermione knew what they were talking about. She had large hickey were Draco had... y'know. Well, that was going to be fun to explain to anyone that asked her about it.

I have another story called Muggle College if you ever want to read that. It's about the Harry Potter crew going to an extremely prestigious muggle school. The first chapter is up!