St. Mungos

Draco

    Draco paced back and forth and back and forth and back and forth until her was sure there would be a hole in the ground at St. Mungos. They immediately had to rush Ginny, Luna, and Hermione there. That was four hours ago. Hermione started her witch-to-vampire transformation in the blink of an eye. Ginny and Luna started as soon as they got to the hospital, but they were already better.

    Draco wasn't allowed to see Hermione, but the healers assured him she would be fine. Though he was still worried. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around to see Luna standing in front of him. "Do you want to go to Hogsmeade? We haven't really gotten the chance to get to know each other and since Hermione is one of my best friends, I feel like I should at least know her boyfriend a little," She said.

    Draco's lips formed a thin line. She he stay or should he go? Eventually, he decided  he would only stay out for an hour at the most. He wanted to be there when Hermione was better. And maybe he kinda wanted to see how sexy she would look as a vampire. . . okay! He really wanted to see! But could you blame him? He nodded. "Only for an hour," He said. Luna nodded and grabbed his arm, apparating away.

~TIME SKIP~

    Luna panted. "Give it to me, Draco!" She yelled, "I'm so wet! Give it to me now!" She ran her fingers through her hair as her breathing quickened. Draco's breathing labored and he shook his head. He didn't care how much she screamed, he was keeping the umbrella. (A/N-Muhahahaha) Luna growled as she ran after him, soaking wet. They had just left Honeydukes when it started raining, but Luna still wanted to go to another shop. Only one problem. It was on the other side of Hogsmeade.

    They laughed as Draco pulled ahead again. "No, ma'am!" He said. Luna cried out in annoyance. Then she abruptly stopped. "We're here!" She said, heading inside of a run-down looking shop. Draco raised an eyebrow, but stepped inside. It was a clothing store. "Why are we here, Loony?" He asked jokingly. She looked at him.

    "We're here to get Hermione some tea. She'll need it. It wards nargles away and she shouldn't have to worry about those pesky creatures right now," She said with a straight face. Draco snorted. "Okay," He said, looking around, "So where is it?" Luna beckoned him to follow her and walked up to a young girl behind the counter. "Hi, welcome to Newt's Fantastic Beasts! How can I help you?" She said in an American accent.

    Luna leaned in closer to her. "I need Varangulum tea," She whispered, as if it were some big secret. Varangulum tea. . . Draco had never heard of it. Huh. Maybe it was a secret. The girl frowned and nodded. Merlin, is this some cult or something? The sound of a bell signaled that someone else had come in. The girl quickly plastered the smile back onto her face.

    "Be back in a jiffy with your tea!" She said with faux-joyfulness, walking into a room behind her. Her straight red hair was tied up in a ponytail and was swinging behind her. Her skin was pale and her face was scattered with freckles. "She looks like another Weasley," Draco said. Luna giggled. "She does, doesn't she?" She said to herself.

    The girl came back some five minutes later. She handed a small bag to Luna and the blond girl handed her the money for it. The girl then rushed off to meet the next costumer. Luna and Draco walked out of the store and back into the rain.

    Luna stared at him. He could feel her stare on his neck. He looked at her questioningly. As he did, she quickly grabbed the umbrella. "I call the umbrella!" She yelled. And she ran away.