I'm Sorry

DISCLAIMER- The video above is a wonderful song called "Pacify Her" by the one and only, Melanie Martinez. Full credit to her. This video is posted on a YouTube channel called "Melanie Martinez". Go over there and check it out! Be sure to give it a like! Thank you!

Hermione

Draco's eyes widened as he looked at the clock. "We need to get to Hogsmeade! Go get ready, 'Mione! I'll be back in 30 minutes!" He exclaimed. He pecked Hermione on the cheek before jogging out of the room.

    Hermione giggled and shook her head. "I should go get ready. See you guys there!" She said, starting to run up to the girls' dorm. "Wait! I'll come with you!" Ginny said before chasing after her friend.

    "So, that was quite a scene," Ginny giggled. Hermione rolled her eyes and opened her trunk. "Yeah, yeah," She said playfully. She stripped her clothes and threw them on her bed. She threw on a pink sweater, skinny jeans, and gray boots. She applied some casual makeup and quickly curled her hair. It cascaded down her shoulders in big, bouncy curls.

    She gasped as she saw a Slytherin scarf resting on the ground next to her trunk. How did she end up with a Slytherin scarf? Was it Draco's? She picked it up gently and inhaled the aroma that surrounded it. Sure enough,  it had Draco's cologne radiating off of it.

    She settled on giving it to him at Hogsmeade. For now, she'd hold it for him. She wrapped it around her neck and smiled genuinely. "Aww!" Ginny squealed. Hermione giggled and nodded for Ginny to follow her out the door. They sat in the common room and waited for Draco.

    "Okay," Ginny said, shifting in her seat to face Hermione, "I want to know every single detail about you and Malfoy's relationship." Hermione gulped. "Every?" She asked. Ginny nodded quickly. "Have you two... done it yet?" She questioned. Hermione gasped. "No!" She bellowed, "Y'know, Gin. I don't think I want to do that until I'm married. Ugh! I probably sound like such a librarian!" She exclaimed, putting her head in her hands.

Ginny laughed and slapped her hand on her friend's back. "No, 'Mione! Just because you're not ready for that doesn't make you a librarian," She laughed. Hermione sat up and crossed her legs.

    "Do you want to marry him?" Ginny asked gleefully. "Duh, Gin," Hermione said playfully, showing her the promise ring on her finger. Ginny grinned. "You two are so sweet!" Hermione laughed airily.

    "Where the hell is Draco?" Hermione said abruptly. "Hermione Jean Granger! Your language!" Ginny said in a faux strict voice, waving her finger in the air. Hermione laughed.

    "Okay. Serious question," Ginny said earnestly. "What?" Hermione said slowly. Ginny smirked. "On a scale of 1-10... how good of a kisser is he?" Ginny said slyly. "Ginerva Molly Weasley!" They both erupted in laughter. "Just answer the question!" Ginny yelled. "Fine!" Hermione screeched, "Like, eleven." Hermione rolled her eyes at Ginny's girly reaction.

    "Good answer, love," Draco said, bursting through the portrait. Hermione blushed. "How much of that did you hear?" She asked. "All of it," Draco mused.

    Hermione groaned. "Is that my scarf?" He said, feeling the bare spot on his neck. "Yeah... I'm sorry. I found it in the Gryffindor dorms. I don't know how I got it, though. I was going to give it back to you at Hogsmeade," Hermione bit her lip.

    "Don't be sorry. It looks better on you," Draco said huskily. He leaned down and pulled her closer to him by the Slytherin scarf. He kissed her and she blushed as Ginny coughed. Draco rolled his eyes and helped Hermione off of the couch.