The Good, the Bad, and the Flirty

Draco

I looked up as I head the clicking of heels on a wooden floor. I saw Aunt Bellatrix and Father. They had been taken by Aurors. Father because he allegedly 'forced my mother and I to become death eaters' which is complete rubbish, but the way. Bellatrix because she's quote, 'unstable and could go on a killing-spree at any moment.'

It made my blood boil and I grabbed my pregnant girlfriend's hand. She lay her head on my shoulder and I felt her wince as a particularly burly-looking Auror slammed my aunt down in a chair. Another Auror came and shooed the man away. I grimaced as he leaned down and whispered something in my aunt's ear.

She looked uncomfortable and leaned away from his still-moving lips. I saw her shake her head and snap something at him. He smirked. "What a flirty bastard," Hermione whispered. I nodded. "She'll get out of this," I said, but it sounded more like I was trying to convince myself. Nevertheless, I felt Hermione loosen up from her tense position beside me.

    The Minister of Magic stepped up and said in a booming voice, "We are here to witness the trial of Bellatrix Lestrange, Lucius Malfoy, and Cevinway Leen," I heard Hermione snort at the last name that was called. I didn't so much as smirk. I softly hushed her. She muttered an apology quietly and stayed silent afterwards.

The trial went on calmly. Father and Auntie Bella gave proof that they were innocent and reasoning for staying Death Eaters in the first place. The Minister kept his lips in a straight line as his magic quill scribbled down everything they said. I could see a bead of sweat fall down Auntie Bella's head and I yearned to comfort her. My dear aunt. After two hours, the Minister finally stopped reading over his notes and looked up.

"I sentence all of you to five years in Azkaban," He said with a malicious look in his eye. "No!" I shouted, standing up. Hermione clung onto my arm as she stood up, too. "You can't do this!" She begged, looking at the Aurors. "Please!" My mother pleaded, tearing forming in her eyes. "Take them away," The Head Minister said.

    My father had a full and lifeless look in his eyes and Auntie Bella was looking straight at us. "I love you," She mouthed as one buff Auror and the flirty Auror dragged her away. A man then came and told us to be seated. I obeyed and felt someone lean on my shoulder. I looked down, expecting it to be Hermione. Instead, it was Samara.

She was crying. Auntie Bella was always her favorite family member. I felt some sympathy for her. I looked at Hermione and she nodded, indicating that it was okay if she stayed. Her tears penetrated through my shirt and dampened my skin. I glanced at Hermione, then at her now bulging stomach. "Bellatrix," I whispered, putting my hand on her tummy.

    She smiled sadly, and nodded. Baby Bella. We found out we would be having a baby girl the day before last. She would be five-years-old before she finally got to meet her aunt and grandfather. She would think they were bad people, rotting in Azkaban like that. But her family was good. We were good. I didn't want her to think otherwise.

    My mother grasped my hand from beside Samara and I gripped it back. The Minister, I noticed, had a small smirk etched on his face and my stomach lurched. They didn't deserve this. Nobody in my family deserved this. I didn't want to go back to Hogwarts tomorrow, but I knew I had to. Today is Sunday. Tomorrow Ginny is going to find of the sex of her baby. Fleur already found out the sex of hers.
She's having a girl.

    At least that would be good. My mind slowly wandered to the babies that would be born in a a little more than a month. My best mate, Blaise, and I would be fathers and Ginny, Fleur, and Hermione would be mothers. Were we ready for that? It was a question that I couldn't quite decipher. I knew I would stick with my beautiful girlfriend, though. Even when we're ghosts.

- - -

I sat down next to Hermione and Blaise. He was holding Ginny's hand as Madam Promfrey checked the monitor if front of her. The blue goo on Ginny began to slide off and the nurse sighed, casting a charm at it. "Okay, dear," She said breathlessly, touching the monitor. She smiled.

    "It's a boy," She said. Ginny grinned, looking at Blaise, who had jumped up and proceeded to do the twist. She giggled. "We can all watch Quidditch together and spend Sunday nights together and--" He said, stepping closer to the hospital bed with each word. He was cut off by Ginny gripping the front of his button-up shirt and kissing him passionately.

    I pretended to gag and Hermione nudged me. "Congrats, Gin," She said, the corners of her lips twisting upwards. "So, we're having a Daniel?" Ginny smirked. Blaise grinned. "You're keeping the name I chose?" He exclaimed excitedly. She nodded and he kissed her again. "Bellatrix, Daniel, and Victoire," I said, staring at my pregnant girlfriend lovingly.

    Madam Promfrey waved her wand and the goo disappeared. She told us we could depart, and we left to go to the Quidditch Pitch to tell Harry, Ron, and whoever else wanted to know. Ginny had already told everyone she was pregnant. They took it fairly well. Rumors are starting to circulate around Hermione's pregnancy.

    It's a shame because she wanted it to be a surprise. It would be silly and probably scare at least twelve people to death, but she wanted to walk into the Great Hall with a bundle in her arms and say something along the lines of, "Surprise! I've had a baby growing in my stomach for four months and none of you knew!" I liked that idea. She gave me permission to tell my family, though.

But Auntie Bella and Father wouldn't know for five years.