Victoire

Do you guys want me to show you the cast for the children now or later?

Hermione

I gasped as I read the letter that Fleur's owl had just dropped off. She had just had her baby, meaning I would be having mine in less than a month. Ginny's due date was two days after mine. We hoped that wouldn't cause too many complications.

I sat in the Heads Common Room (by the way, Draco was chosen to he Head Boy and I Head Girl) and knocked on Draco's door. He opened it, shirtless. I smirked, examining his muscled chest. "Fleur had her baby," I said, finally tearing my eyes away from him. He smiled. "When do you want to visit them?" He asked. "Tomorrow," I said, stepping closer to him. Our foreheads touched and I giggled.

"Right now," I said breathlessly, "I want you." I grabbed his waist and led him to the couch. I sat down and he straddled me. Our lips pressed together hungrily and our tongues wrestled for dominance. He kept his burly arms on either side of my head on the couch. One of my hands gripped his platinum blond hair while my other felt his chest.

It had started to get heated (meaning his hands had began to invade my shirt) when the door to the common room swung open. Draco immediately flipped over so he was siting in the couch next to me and I squealed, trying to fix my twisted shirt. I looked at the door and saw Professor McGonagall and Ginny, who now had a noticeable baby  was bump, too.

Most people were very kind about her pregnancy. At first a few people called her a slut, -receiving curses from Blaise, Ron, Harry, Draco, Neville, and basically all of our friends- but they got used to it and even apologized. She didn't tell anyone she was pregnant, but you'd be a bit suspicious, too, if someone all of a sudden had a large bump on their tummy. I used a glamour charm, though.

I blinked in their direction. "Hello," I said, my voice strained. They stared at us with wide eyes. "Hi," Ginny muttered, the ghost of a blush on her face. McGonagall looked at us with a harsh look in her eye. "I've come to drop off the Patrols Schedule," She said, handing them a clipboard with a slightly shaky hand. Her ears were tinted pink and she rushed off. "Good day," She said as the portrait closed.

"I came to say hi. Talk about Fleur and her baby," She said. I nodded. "Put on a shirt," I whispered, nudging Draco. He immediately got up and speed walked to his room. As soon as the door clicked shut, Ginny burst out laughing. "Aw, shut up," I giggled. She continued to chortle and plopped down on the couch. Her face was as red as her hair and she leaned on me.

"Daniel and Bellatrix will be here soon," She said, patting her stomach. I smiled softly. "Yeah," I agreed, my eyes flicking to my stomach. "Do you think they'll be accepted to Hogwarts when they grow up?" She asked. I scoffed. "The Smartest Witch of Her Age and the Boy Who Had No Choice's child and the Second Smartest Witch of Her Age and. . . well. . . Blaise Zabini's child? I think they're a shoe-in for Hogwarts," I smirked.

She giggled. "Think Fleur will send Victoire to Hogwarts or that fancy French school?" She asked. I chortled and grinned. "Hogwarts. Bill will make sure of it. All Weasley's go to Hogwarts," I added. "I should know," She said, rolling her eyes. I shrugged. "True," I confessed. As I said it, Draco came out of his room wearing a red T-Shirt.

Ginny snorted. "Are you sure you're a Slytherin?" She asked. "Only Slytherins have moves like that," He said with a smirk. I blushed. "Draco Lucius Malfoy!" I hissed. "Hermione Jean Granger!" He mocked, plopping down into the arm chair across from us. I gave him a stern look before looking at Ginny again. "Shall we go see Victoire?" I asked. She nodded and I grabbed her and Draco's hand.

    There was a moment of nausea, but it wasn't as bad as when you weren't the one that had cast the apparation spell. I landed on my feet while Draco and Ginny stumbled forward, about to fall. I managed to pull Ginny up because they were both still holding my hands, but the Ferret was a lost cause. He fell onto the grass with a thud and my face scrunched up. I mean, c'mon. I had to save Ginny. She's pregnant! If she had fallen Merlin knows what could've happened. . .

    Draco glared at me, nonetheless, and we continued walking. I looked up and saw St. Mungos. Ginny squealed with excitement and walked faster. I grabbed her elbow in order to keep up and Draco followed behind. Ginny dragged me into the hospital and up to the front desk. I plump woman with rectangular glasses greeted us with a smile. "Hello, dears. What can I help you with?" She asked. "Can you tell us what room Fleur Weasley is in?" Draco smiled. "B 25," She answered. "Thank you," I said, and then we were on our way.

"I can't wait!" Ginny bellowed, now running down the hall as best as a pregnant woman could. Draco and I laughed and I felt his large hand take hold of mine. I smiled up at him and he kissed my forehead. He reached across his torso to put a hand on my stomach. "Bellatrix will be here soon," He whispered. "I know. I am the one carrying her in my stomach, after all," I teased. He chuckled under his breath as we entered the hospital room. Ginny had gotten there before us and was now holding Victoire with great care.

The baby had wisps of red hair and big blue eyes. She was a Weasley, that was for sure. Though she didn't have any freckles, resembling her mother. "She's so beautiful," Ginny cooed. "She looks just like you two," I said to Bill and Fleur. The tired blond-haired girl smiled weakly. "I would hope so," Bill laughed, making everyone giggle. "Think about it. Soon, you'll al have children, too," Fleur said excitedly. Hermione nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. This would be interesting. . .