Auntie Bella

A/N-- From here on out, when the P.O.V is only of one person, the story will be in first person point of view.

Hermione

    I woke up and looked at the sleeping man next to me. He looked so innocent when he was sleeping. Though he sure wasn't innocent last night. I giggled at the memory. But stopped when I felt the immense pain between my legs. I groaned and looked at the clock. 6 o'clock. Oh no! I scrambled up, ignoring my body's protest. I grabbed my bathrobe which I had grabbed last night before we did 'it' because I didn't want to have to walk out of Draco's room naked. I cast a hygienic spell and a hair taming spell while I rushed to tie my robe. "Draco! Draco, get up! We're going to be late for breakfast!" I yelled.

    His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me sleepily. He's so sexy when he does that. I grinned at him and ruffled his hair. "You're so cute, honey," I teased. He stuck his tongue out at me childishly and I pinched his cheek. He rubbed it as if I had actually hurt him and glared at me. Grey met brown. After a couple of seconds, we both burst out into laughter. "Oh, Merlin, I love you so much," He said, wiping a tear from his eye from laughing so loud.

    I bent down and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you more, but, Draco Lucius Malfoy, you need to get up right this minute unless you want to face the wrath of a teenage girl," I said, doing the best impression of Narcissa I could. He grimaced. "That was creepy. You sounded just like my mother," He muttered. I smiled and he stood up and pulled on his bathrobe. His arms circled my waist and he leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes, but I never felt his lips against mine.

    My eyes flew open. "Morning breath," He whispered in my ear before running out of the room. I grunted and barreled after him. "You're such a tease!" I yelled, bursting out the room. I stood in front of the door. I heard a shifting and looked to the left. My face turned hot as I saw Ginny and Blaise looking at me with inquisitive looks on their faces. I raced into my own room and slammed the door behind me. I grinned lustfully as I leaned against my closed door. Last night was perfect. I couldn't ask for a better first time.

    Obviously, Ginny put two and two together because there was a pounding at my door. "Hermione! You have some explaining to do!" She yelled.

- - -

    I sat with Draco, Ginny, Blaise, Ron, Harry, Pansy, and Fiona. Ron and Lavender had broken up a week before. Ron had told me during dinner on the first day back which, at the time, was yesterday. Does that make sense? Neville and Luna sat at the Ravenclaw table with Seamus and Dean.

    "Hermione," Draco nudged me. I looked at him, but his eyes were glued to the entrance of the Great Hall. I slowly turned around, feeling as if the area between my thighs was on fire. I exhaled sharply between my teeth. My jaw dropped. "Oh, my God," I said. Bellatrix was standing in the entrance of the large room. Her unruly brown hair was pulled into long braid and she wore a long purple dress with ruffles and a black corset vest. She sported black platform boots and dark makeup. She looked. . . stunning.

    She seemed to be only 28, but I knew she was nearing her fifties. She actually wasn't that bad. A bit cooky, but. . .amiable? No. Not Bellatrix Lestrange. But I tolerated her. After all, we were going to be family. She had even let me call her Auntie Bella, which I adored.

I grabbed Draco's hand. "Let's go," I said, pulling him with me. A few students looked at her wide-eyed and worriedly. A few people gasped when Draco pulled her into a hug. He grinned and she beamed at her nephew. "Hello, Draco!" She exclaimed. "Hello, Auntie Bella," He greeted. Bellatrix smiled even wider as she saw me. "Hermione!" She said loudly. "Auntie Bella," I squealed, embracing her like a sister.

    She pulled away and held me at arms length. "You've grown so much!" She analyzed, looking me over. "You last saw me three weeks ago," I laughed. She shook her head as she chuckled. "Too long for my favorite future-niece-in-law," She said, wagging her finger in my face. "You're right. Well, what are you doing here?"

    "Didn't you hear about the wedding?" She asked, cocking her head. I shook my head and looked at Draco. He looked just as confused as me. "Who's wedding?" He asked. "Your cousin, Annabelle," She told us. His eyes lit up. "Annie is getting married?" He inquired. "Yes. I'm here because I wanted to go dress shopping with Hermione. You can go with Salem. He's  here, too. Along with Samara. Their parents are thinking of transferring them here."

    A look of disgust graced both of our faces. Bellatrix giggled. "Oh, don't be rude. They're your little cousins!" Draco sighed. "My annoying little cousins," He replied. I nodded without a second thought about it. They were nuisances. I didn't like them already. Nevertheless, Bellatrix began to drag us away from the Great Hall and towards where the Terrible Two were.

    We began to chat about the sweet and the sour and how the other Malfoy's are doing okay. We were so caught up in our conversation that we didn't even hear the sound of two pairs of shoes tapping on the stone floor or the sound of a closing classroom door.

An Ed Sheeran reference and an accidental rhyme? I'm on fire today!