Goodbye, Love

(Read until the end. There's a big twist)

Unknown P.O.V

    I stood at the foot of Hermione's bed, watching the beautiful girl sleep peacefully. I felt the cold metal of the knife in my hand with my fingertip. This was the end. I walked forward and brushed a lock of curly hair from her face. I let my hand linger on her cheek before grabbing a pillow from under her head. Her eyes fluttered open.

    She screamed when she saw me. You would too if there was a man in your room at this hour of the night. I dropped the pillow and wrapped her up in my arms. She struggled against me, but I easily dragged her into the common room while my partner in crime stunned Draco and dragged him behind us. Tears welled up in Hermione's eyes, but she never let them fall.

    She was brave. I would know. After all, I have known her since she was eleven-years-old. I stunned Hermione quickly and set her on the couch. Moments later, my partner brought Draco in, setting him on the couch next to the bushy haired witch. We tied them up magically and unstunned them. "Who are you people?" Draco yelled.

    We chuckled. "You know us well," I said. I could see the fear and realization creeping over Hermione's face. I smirked, though nobody could see it. My partner and I worse cloths over our faces that hid our features. Hermione opened her mouth to scream for help and I put the knife on her throat. "One sound and you die," I growled. She quickly shut her mouth and shot a glance towards Draco.

    What I didn't tell them was that either way, they were going to die. I looked down at their completely naked bodies. "You lot had fun last night, did you?' I said. They stayed silent. Bad choice. "Answer me when I speak to you!" I shouted, raising the knife. They knew what was happening now. Hermione and Draco locked eyes. "Goodbye, love. I love you," Draco said. Hermione let a tear roll down her cheek. "Goodbye. I love you, too," She said.

    And with that, I let the knife plunge into Hermione's chest and my partner's knife into Draco. Blood gushed out of them and they lay limp. An evil grin etched over my mouth and the two of us ripped off our masks. "Hey. What's going on out here?" A familiar voice said. Our sister. We turned around and were face-to-face with Ginny Weasley.

    "Fred? George? No! What have you done?!"

So, that's the end of Jealousy. Did you like it? No? Well, do you like calendars? Do you check them? What's today's date? Hmm. . . my calendar says it's. . . APRIL FIRST. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY! I GOT YOU! That's not the real end of Jealousy. This chapter means nothing. It's fake.. Muhahaha. I love you guys! I hope you didn't cry because I'll feel really guilty. Lol.