Chapter 4: Love!... Because why not!

It is another sunny morning as the four friends awaken from their slumber.(sounds stupid) Gerado: Morning guys! Boogie: Hey guys! Zac: Sup guys! Ty: Hey there... Zac: you alright man? Ty: Yeah just sore. Gerado: Remember you have to explain. Ty: Yes. Kurusu: Hey guys glad you're up! Breakfast is ready! Mia: Morning guys! Morning Darling~! Papi: Hi guys! Hey Master! Rachnera: Hey you four~! Morning Honey~! Mero:Morning you four! Ty,Gerado,Boogie,and Zac: Morning! The guys and girls all sat at the table and had breakfast except a certain centaur was missing from the table. Ty: Where's Cerea? Kurusu: She's coming and also she lets you call her Cerea? Ty: Yes. As everyone was eating Cenotrea came over to the table and sat next Ty. Ty: Morning Cerea! Centorea: Morning Ty. You feeling better? Ty: Yeah how about you? Centorea: I'm better now. Thanks. Ty: No problem! Papi: Hey Ty? Ty: Yes Papi? Papi: Centaur lady says your a monster like us! Everyone at the table stopped eating except you and your three friends but you were scared regardless. Kurusu: You're the second monster? Ty: Y-Yeah... I am. Mia: How! You look one hundred percent human? Rachnera: What are you exactly~? Boogie: Wanna show them? Ty: Yes! Gerado: Here goes. Zac: Oh man... Ty then gets up from the table as everyone stares at Ty. Ty: Alright! Ty makes his hand into a fist as his hair changes from black to white and nine white fox tails to appear behind him. He then opens his eyes which are a bright green again. Everyone was shocked besides his friends. Ty: To answer you question I'm a Kitsune! Mia: W-What? Papi: Fox man! Rachnera: Oooh a Kitsune~? Mero: My that's interesting! Kurusu: What can you do as a Kitsune? Ty: well with me being a Kitsune, I have enhanced speed,strength,smell,hearing,and eye sight. My nine tails each are strong enough to break trees and I have a ability to regenerate small wounds but it's still a little weird to use. Boogie: He is almost as fast as me but that's only when he's on all fours. As Boogie was talking Rachnera was able to get behind Ty and stroked one of his tails, making him squeal and blush and struggling to not make a noise. Ty: R-R-Rachnee! Rachnera: Oooh~! You're sensitive~!  Ty: P-Please stop! Centorea then tries to slash Rachnera as she backed away. Centorea: He said stop! Ty: Thank y-you Cerea! Rachnera: Come on I want to play with him~! His tails feel so soft not to touch~! Things then start to get out of hand as Rachnera has a string of silk attached to Ty's tail and pulls it for him to squeal again! Ty: Why! P-Please! Rachnera: Let's play sweetheart~! This is were Cenotrea got mad and slashed the silk string off his tail as Ty fell onto the floor from his feelings. Ty: Ha...Ha...(breathing heavily and blushing heavily) T-T-Thank you! Rachnera: Can't I play with him a little more~? Things go further as Centorea buries Ty's face into the middle of her big chest ,looking very angry at Rachnera! Centorea: Leave him alone! He deserves better! Rachnera: He does deserve better~! Rachnera then snatches Ty away from Centorea and buries his face into her big chest as well while stroking his tails again. Everyone at the table is very confused at what is happening. Boogie: Does this happen to you a lot Kurusu? Kurusu: Yes... Gerado: Well yeah he is a monster but can also look human as well. Zac: I know it's weird... But you're used to that. Kurusu: Exactly my life. The battle was still going as a knock was heard from the door. Smith: Hey Darling~! It's me Smith and the M.O.N Squad! Boogie: Shoot! Ty go back to regular self! Rachnera and Centorea stopped as Ty was his regular self again while Gerado opens the door. Gerado: Hello there Ms.Smith! Smith: Hello Gerado! How are you? Gerado: I'm good! Come in! Smith and M.O.N enter the house as everyone was sitting in the living room. Smith: Hey everybody! Ty: Hi Ms.Smith! Randomly a zombie girl came up and hid behind Gerado. Zombina: Hey there guys! Gerado was then surprised and fall backwards to then be caught by Smith. Gerado: Thanks Ms.Smith. Smith: Just call me Smith! A ogre with a single horn came up to everyone and sat next to Kurusu. The sniper known as Minako and Doppel came up as well. Kurusu: so what brings you here Smith? Smith: I came to check in on you guys and... To talk about something important! Kurusu: What's the problem? Smith: We got a report about a monster that assaulted a gang and broke the leader's arm with no remorse. Are you guys involved in this anyway possible? Kurusu: No... Sorry Smith. Smith: I feel like your lying to me Darling~. Kurusu: I promise you we are not involved. Smith: How about these four? Smith then looks towards Gerado,Boogie,Zac,and Ty with a serious expression. Boogie: Nope! We're not involved in that incident. Zac: We were here in the house playing with Suu and Papi. Ty: I just went to get food. Gerado: I promise you Smith we are not involved! Everyone then stares at Smith as she was thinking about their responses and came to a conclusion. Smith:Ok I'll believe you guys on one condition~! Kurusu: What is it then? Smith: This~! Smith then stands up,walks towards Gerado,and kisses him straight on the lips as he is surprised but then kisses back. Everyone was in shock,even M.O.N was surprised and Gerado's friends. Smith then let's go of the kiss as Gerado separates. Smith: You're pretty good~! Gerado: Same goes to you~! Smith: Well I'll be off now! Bye Darling! Bye Baby~! Smith and M.O.N leave as Zombina talks to her. Zombina: Why the hell did you do that? Smith: It was hard to resist~! Plus I know you would've wanted that as well~! Zombina then proceeds to blush hard and cover her face. As they left everyone was still in shock. Ty: Well... Boogie: At least we didn't get caught right! Zac: Yeah...  Kurusu: So now what? Boogie:I have a idea! Ty: Is it what I think it is? Boogie: Yep! Zac: Really? Its been a while? Gerado: We really are doing this? Mia: What are you guys talking about? Ty/Boogie/Zac/Gerado: FREE FOR ALL!!!! The Girls: What! Ty: Well it's only the middle of the day so why not spar? Boogie: I've been waiting to beat you guys again! Gerado: Your on Boogie! Zac: Well let's prepare! The day seems to continue as we have an unexpected turn of events... That happens everyday so no surprise! Let's see how this will turn out!

To be continued...

Ty here again and Chapter 4 done! Hope you enjoyed it and Shout out to BoogietheHedgehog, 18Zacnichols,and ThatPowerfulDude for helping with the collab, special thanks to ThatPowerfulDude since he came up with this chapter's scenario anyways see you next chapter! Ciao!