Chapter 19: A Tragic Afternoon~!(Lemon!)

Hello my fellow Knights! It's your friendly neighborhood knight Ty and here is the fourth lemon of the lemon chapters and this one was written by 18Zacnichols and I! This will be with Zac and his two wives, Tio and Mero! Hope you enjoy this! I will take responsibility for this lemon! Go!

Welcome again, we left off to were Boogie had some fun with his two wives,Mia and Suu as we then close in onto Mero's room to see Zac asleep with his wife,Tio as Mero is nowhere to be seen in the room. It is still the afternoon as Zac then starts to awake from his sleep as he yawns. Zac: Aaaah. Hmm? Zac realizes that Tio is cuddling him closely as his head is in her boobs while she smiles in her sleep. Zac: Damnit... This feels nice. Tio? Wake up! Zac then gently shakes Tio as she wakes up,yawning softly as she opens her eyes. Zac: Morining Tio. Tio: Morning Zac! Zac: Thanks for the cuddling. Tio: Sorry! It's a habit! Zac then gets up and stretches as Tio stares at his chest since he's topless and has a extremely well built body as she blushed. Zac: You know you can ask right? Tio knows what he means and blushes even harder as he walks over to her and gently pets her horn. Zac: It's ok. Mero always stares at my body and I don't blame you. My body is pretty built from all the activity with Team Outcast and training we do. Give me a minute. Zac then walks to the pool as he takes off his jeans,revealing swim shorts while he dives into the pool. Zac swims deeper into the pool as he thinks to himself. Zac:(Mero. Where are you? You should be here. Wait fuck! I'm too deep! Zac then swims back up with full speed as he realized he was already at the pool's floor but as Zac swims back up he loses his breath while starting to black out. Zac:( F-Fuck! I-I'm not g-going... To make... It...) Zac starts to drift back into the depths of the pool and blacks out as a certain tragedy obsessed mermaid swims in and grabs Zac,bringing him to the surface by jumping out the pool and making a graceful landing. Tio: Zac! Mero lays Zac on the ground as her hand is placed on his chest,smiling very happily. Mero: Zac... I'm so glad to have married you! Tio: He's not dead! Zac then coughs up so water as he gets up and regains consciousness. Zac: Damnit... Hi Mero, Hi Tio... I almost drowned didn't I? Tio then hugs him tightly as he hugs back. Tio: Don't scare me like that! I thought you were dead! Zac: I'm going to be dead by your strength! Tio then let's go as Zac stands up and looks at Mero, who is still smiling. Zac: Mero. Mero: Yes my prince? Zac: You were watching Tio cuddle me through the night and hid so that I would have jumped in,knowing that I would not be thinking about how far I went, blacking out so you could save me. Mero: Yes! I'm sorry but I was so happy to see you and Tio cuddling that I couldn't help myself. Zac then walks over to Mero as she is kind of down and kisses her on the lips quickly and touches her forehead with his. Zac: I know that you like tragedies. It's alright. I know how to make it better. Mero: How? Zac: By giving you a tragedy! Tio! Tio: Yes Zac? Zac then runs over to Tio and kisses her on the lips as his tongue entered her mouth. The two collapse to the floor as Tio melts into the kiss as Zac starts taking off her clothes, leaving her in a bra and panties. Zac: You're enjoying this aren't you? Tio: Yes! My turn~! Tio then flips Zac and is now on top of him while she then proceeds to take off her bra, letting her giant boobs free, allowing Zac to see her erect nipples. Tio: If you would Zac~! Zac: As you wish. Zac then takes one of her boobs and sucks on her nipple as he massages the other, pressing into her soft flesh as she moans in pleasure. Tio: Mmmmhh~! Zac! You're so good~! Zac then switches to the other boob and does the same thing. Zac finishes as Tio takes off his shorts, revealing his fully erect cock which could have the length of one of Ty's daggers. Tio: You're so big Zac~! Zac: I can't help it! Just following what my princess wants~! Tio then puts Zac's cock between her boobs as Zac bits his lip down immediately from the contact. Tio proceeds to rub her soft boobs against Zac's cock as he moans loudly from the action. Zac: Fuck! They feel so soft! Tio: Glad you like them! Zac couldn't take it anymore as he release all over Tio's boobs and face. Mero is just watching this as she smiling extremely happy and blushing while it seems she is extremely wet now in her pussy. Mero: (My fantasies! They're becoming true!) Zac then looks to see that Tio's pussy is extremely wet so he helps out by fingering her wet pussy. Tio: Aaaahhh~! Zac: Hope I'm doing a good job~! Tio then orgasms as Zac begins to lick her clit while she moans in great pleasure. Zac finishes as Tio turns around and points her ass towards Zac. Zac: You sure Tio? I don't want to hurt you? Tio: I can take more than you think~! Zac then smiles as he proceeds to fuck Tio senseless as she moans in great pleasure while Mero orgasms from this since it is a tragedy to her. Zac: I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum! Tio: I'm ready~! Zac and Tio both scream loudly in pleasure as Zac broke Tio's barrier as she is breathing and blushing heavily on the floor as is Zac except he still stands up. Zac: Did you enjoy the show my princess? Mero is extremely wet now as she smiles happily with her hands on her face, blushing while Zac walks over to her,smirking greatly. Zac: You ready my princess? Mero: Of course my prince! Mero then lunges at Zac as she kisses him hard while her bra slips off in the process. She explores to inside of Zac's mouth thoroughly as he plays around with Mero's boobs, pressing into her soft,gloss white flesh with her pink nipples. Zac then beats Mero and explores her mouth as she strokes his erected cock while he fingers her extremely wet pussy. The two couldn't hold it as Mero orgasmed and Zac cummed onto each other. Mero: It seems you don't disappoint my prince~! Zac: I wouldn't want to hold back on my princess~! Mero then turns around as Zac knows the drill and proceeds to fuck his beautiful princess as the two fall into the pool but still continues. Zac and Mero both moan loudly throughout the depths of the pool as Mero's barrier was broken. Zac/Mero: AAAAAAHHHHHHH~!!!!!! After a minute or so the two resurface as Zac lays on Mero's chest. The two are breathing and blushing heavily as they stay there,floating in the middle of the pool. Zac: Ha.... Fuck... That was.... Way harder than I... Thought... Hope I did... a good job... Mero: Of course you did my lovely prince~! Tio: That was amazing Zac~! Mero takes Zac back to land as Tio then cuddles Zac, his head resting in her boobs as Mero hugs him,burying her face into the crook of his neck. Zac: Night... My two princesses. Zac then gives his two wives a quick peck on the head as they all fall asleep smiling... We leave Mero's room and the house to see... Gerado walking to Smith's apartment with Zombina and Kii...

To be continued... YEAH!

Hey fellow Knights! It is your friendly neighborhood knight Ty and another lemon has been completed! Hope you enjoyed it and are still enjoying the series! Shout out to BoogietheHedgehog,18Zacnichols,Lucifer Urushihara,ThatPowerfulDude  for helping out with the collab! Special thanks to 18Zacnichols for helping me write this and also to UltimateSSJ1Gohan for inspiring me to write today! Ciao!^_^!