Chapter 23: Ty's New Step Mother!

Hello my fellow KNIGHTS AND HEROES!!! It's your friendly timeless hero boy Ty and welcome back! Forgive me for taking so long but I've been busy with school and also band and drama but now let's have fun again! Shout out to Boogiethehedgehog2Lucifer_urushihara18Zacnichols, @Thatpowerfuldude2, and  for helping with the series and also to you guys! Well let's head back in!

Welcome back once more.... We left off with Lee and Minako finding love for each other and drifting to sleep in each other's arms as another beautiful morning on the horizon begins again while we go to Warren's house and see Lee and Minako starting to wake up, still inside the closet. Lee:*yawns* Aaahh. That was a good sleep. Lee then notices Minako awake as the two stare and blush at each other. Minako:*blushing* M-Morning Lee. Lee:*blushing* Morning M-Minako. Sleep well? Minako: Y-Yes! You felt so warm! Minako's face was really red as Lee cupped her soft cheeks and kissed her on her delicate lips. He finished kissing after a minute or so while he stood up and opened the closet door to be met with a Warren in her panties. Warren:*crossed arms over under her chest* Care to explain Lee? Hmm? Lee freaks out as he cant say anything to explain why he is in a dark closet with a girl for an entire night... Supcious right? Warren: Seems you don't have anyway to explain but I'll let it go since I'm happy. Get ready because we're leaving in 10 minutes. Lee: Why? It's a Saturday where are we going? Warren turned and walked away as she said to Lee where they were going. Warren: We're going to the park for ice cream with Lukas's friends,Ty,Luci,Zac,Boogie, and Gerado. Lee: Oh ok! I'll get ready now. Lee helped Minako up as the two went to the kitchen to see Lukas holding two cups of coffee for them. Lukas: Drink up you two. Lee/Minako: Thank you! (Timeskip brought to you by Lee running from Warren as Lukas brings a cup of coffee.) A lovely day in the park while people enjoy the sun and bright atmosphere around as Lukas,Warren,Minako,and Lee are walking around,taking their time while they try to find their friends. Lukas: Guys! Over there! Lukas spots Kurusu and the others as they noticed and walked over to them while they all greeted each other. Ty: Hey Lukas! Good to see you! Ty and Lukas both give each other a bro hug as they separate. Lukas: Same to you. Hey Luci! Hey Boogie,Zac! Hey Gerado! All the guys waved hi to Lukas as they each gave him a bro hug while Kurusu then greeted Lukas. Kurusu: Glad you could come you guys. Lukas: Please it's our pleasure to come spend time with you guys. Meet Warren and Lee. Lee and Warren walked toward the others as they introduced themselves while Gerado noticed someone behind Lee. Gerado: Minako? Is that you? Ty: Wait where? Ty sniffs the air as he smells what Gerado means while Minako reveals herself. Kurusu: Hey Minako. What brings you here? Warren: She what wants to spend more time with her boyfriend, Lee. The girls were in utter shock to see that Lee is the boyfriend for Minako while the guys are taken aback by this but then smile for their friend's new lover.  Boogie: Congrats Minako! Ty: Hope you two are happy with each other. Minako blushed but smiled as did Lee while Warren giggled. Warren: Alright lovebirds. Let's get some ice cream. Papi: Yay ice cream! Papi then dragged Kurusu while everyone followed. The guys and gals got their ice creams as most had vanilla. Papi licked her ice cream happily while Kurusu held it as Luci was gliding in the air,enjoying his delicious savory chocolate ice cream. Ty rode Centorea as she and Rachnera licked Ty's vanilla chocolate swirl while everyone was having a wonderful time together.... key word Was.... Ty suddenly felt his senses kick in as he was hit off Centorea by a.... Lance? Ty: Ow!? What the! Ty hit a bench as he looked up to be face first with a Lance and a angry centaur that kind of looked like Centorea? Ty:*scared* Whoa! Take it easy there! ???: How dare you touch my daughter! Ty: What!*gets a Lance pointing into his neck* Everyone else was in shock as Centorea ran up to clear things up. Centorea: Mom! Stop! Ty: Wait this is your mom! The centaur was blonde and had blue eyes like Centorea plus the big pair of boobs and wore some type of uniform. Cerea's Mom: Why must you stop me! Centorea: He's my husband! Cerea's Mother was in shock to see that Ty was actually her daughter's husband. Cerea's mother then withdrew her Lance but then thrusted it forward as Ty's tails come out and wrap around the Lance, stopping it from hitting his face. Cerea's Mom: Seems my daughter is correct but you are not worthy of her! Ty: Hold up! How am I not worthy! Cerea's Mom: You are not that's all to it! Ty then pulled the Lance out of Cerea's Mother's hand and threw aside. Ty: Ok listen! How about we settle this dispute the way centaurs do! Centorea: Ty you don't mean! Everyone was somewhat confused as Ty picked the Lance up with his hand and held it straight in the air,looking directly into Cerea's Mother's eyes. Ty: I challenge thy Shianus to a Joust!!! Luci: What!? Ty!? Boogie: You serious!? Cerea's Mom: Are you that stupid? Ty: Yes I am! Cerea's Mom then laughs a little. Cerea's Mom: Ok I'm interested. What happens if you win? Ty: You finally see I'm worthy of your daughter. And if I lose then I'll divorce her and find her another man. Kurusu was in complete shock as was everyone else while Lukas held Warren back from trying to hit Cerea's Mother. Centorea: Ty you can't be serious!? Don't!? Cerea's Mom: I accept your challenge. Meet back here at 4:00 and we'll settle this. Cerea's Mother picked up her Lance and trotted away as Boogie walked up to Ty,grabbed his shirt, and slapped the life out of him while Ty's soul was leaving then Boogie slapped the life back into Ty. Ty:*holds his cheek in pain* Owww!?! Why! Boogie: Are you stupid! Luci: Ya he's right! Why'd you make this deal! Ty: Only thing I could think of!*sweating* Centorea started to cry at that moment as she hugged Ty tightly. Centorea:*crying* W-Why! Why agree to it... I don't wanna lose you... Ty was shocked but then hugged Centorea back. Ty: It's ok... I promise you I won't lose this joust... Rachnera: This will be interesting. Ty then got up as Lukas was surprised. Lukas: Well didn't expect this to happen. Warren: I want to fight the centaur. Lee: Well it's 1:00 right so why don't we get Ty ready for the joust. Everyone agreed as Zac,Luci,Boogie,Gerado, and even Kurusu sighed in unison. Zac: Let's hope he won't be too reckless. Boogie: Can't guarantee that. (Timeskip brought to you by a Kitsune Ty sleeping peacefully on Cerea's back as Lukas is being chased by Warren.) It was already 4:00 as All the guys and gals walked back to the park and see Cerea's Mother as she led them to a open grassy field through the forest. Everyone sat on the grass as Cerea's Mother had her Lance and shield. Cerea's Mom: So where's my supposed Step Son? Ty then walked from the depths of the forest as he had a Lance on his back, a shield on his left arm, and he wore silver knight armor with a green cloak attached to it. Ty: I'm here... Mother. Gerado: The Joust shall now commence! Luci:3!,2!.. Ty got ready to charge as did Cerea's Mother as Kurusu,Centorea, and Rachnera were on edge. Luci:1! Gerado: Joust! Ty and Cerea's Mother both charged... Seems it's time for a duel between Mother and Son...

To be continued.... Yes!

Hey guys! It's your friendly hero Ty and Chapter 23 is finally complete? Forgive me for the long wait. I've been busy with school, mostly with Band and Drama. But now I'll be here to write many more chapters for you guys! Shout out to my friends and also to NiallHeffernan for tagging me yay!... Anyways see you next chapter and will be getting a new friend soon! Ciao!^_^