Chapter 16: A Wonderful and Tasty Ice Cream~!(Lemon!)

Hey guys! It's your friendly neighborhood knight Ty here with the Lemon Chapters! Shout out to WannSoar for doing this lemon and helping me with the order of them! Sorry about this if you will feel uncomfortable. Anyways let's start!

It is noon and it is still the day of the marriage for the girls and the guys! All the guys have spilt up to spend time with their girls as we see Kurusu and his new wife,Papi walking through the park to have some alone time with each other. The two are holding hands together as the sun shines onto them. Papi: Master~! Kurusu: Yes Papi? Papi then brings Kurusu down and kisses him on the lips quickly while she smiles happily! Papi: Love you Master! Kurusu: Love you too Papi! The couple continue to walk as Papi sees a ice cream truck and jumps in excitement! Papi: Master! Let's get some ice cream! Kurusu: No Papi we just ate at the cathedral! Papi: Please~! Kurusu then gives in since he couldn't say no to Papi. Kurusu: Fine. Papi: Yay! Papi then grabs Kurusu's arm with her wing and drags him to the ice cream truck. The couple arrive at the counter to be shocked to see Ty's friend,Lukas was working the truck. Kurusu: Hey Lukas! Lukas: Kurusu! Papi! How is my favorite married couple today! Kurusu: Just here to order ice cream for Papi. Papi: I want vanilla! Lukas: Here you go! Lukas then hands Kurusu a delicious,creamy vanilla swirl ice cream. Kurusu then pulls out the amount of money to pay for it but Lukas gives it back. Lukas: Don't worry it's on the house! Kurusu: No! H- Lukas: Take it! My boss will allow it! ???: What's going on Lukas? The couple and Lukas turn to their right to see a tall man with a dark complexion,bushy and wild hair that is dyed a sea green,black eyes,a mustache and beard that is black,and black frame glasses that he is wearing now. Lukas: Hey Boss! Kurusu,Papi this is my boss, Lee Nakaro. Lee: Hey there. You must be Kimihito Kurusu. I've heard a lot about you from Lukas. So what is going on? Lukas: I want to give them a free vanilla swirl since they just got married today! Lee: Really! Well congrats man! Kurusu: Thanks. But I'll still pay if- Lee: Say no more! From now on any ice cream you guys get will be free! Papi: Really! Lee: Yeah. It's alright Kurusu you don't have to pay. You seem like a good guy and you have a wonderful wife. Kurusu: Thanks Mr.Nakaro! Lee: Call me Lee. See you next time! Lukas: Bye guys! Lukas and Lee wave goodbye as Kurusu and Papi take a seat at a bench while Kurusu gives Papi her vanilla swirl. Papi then holds it with both her wings as she sparkles in awe and excitement. Papi: Thank you Master! Kurusu: No problem but no more after this! Papi: I promise! Papi then licks her ice cream as she awes over the taste of it! Papi: It's so sweet~! Want some Master! Kurusu: Sure I won't mind. Hold on. Kurusu then licks his thumb and wipes a little ice cream off Papi's cheek. Papi then proceeds to hand over her ice cream to Kurusu except it then falls onto him, landing onto his dick(scared treasure! Sorry!) Kurusu: Man that feels cold! Papi: NO! I MIST SAVE THE ICE CREAM! Papi then leans down and licks the ice cream off Kurusu's area! Kurusu: PAPI! THATS MY AREA! AND NOT IN PUBLIC THERE ARE CHILDREN! Kurusu's dick gets harder from each single lick from Papi. Kurusu was getting so many glares from the people walking by this scene. Kurusu lost it when a mother walked by with her child,saw what was happening,covered her child's eyes, and gave Kurusu one of the most deadliest glares in his life. Kurusu grabs Papi by her wing and brings her behind the trees and bushes. Kurusu: Papi! What were you thinking about doing it in pub-ngh! Before he could even finish his sentence Papi pushed him up against a tree and continued lick up the ice cream. Papi: I'm not finished with my ice cream yet! She continues to lick all the delicious vanilla ice cream up. Kurusu: S-Stop... Y-You're going to m-make me... H-Hard... Kurusu's dick grew harder and harder with each meticulous lick as he talks. Papi then feels a bulge in Master's pants so she comes up with a idea! Strip! Kurusu: AHHH PAPI! WHY ARE YOU TAKING OFF MY PANTS!!! Papi: Well I thought of putting ice cream on your little buddy to taste my two favorites together~ Master and Ice cream~! Papi then grabs the remaining vanilla ice cream and smears it onto Kurusu's dick. Kurusu bit his lips to supress a moan as he feels the cold substance come in contact with his erection! Papi then licks off most of the ice cream off Kurusu and gets to work! Papi first licks the base to the tip, swirling her tongue around the slit and tasting Master's precum. Kurusu: Ahh, that feel so good, Papi! I need you to suck my dick. After Papi hears Master begging for her to suck his dick, she pushed his length into her mouth,inch by inch. Kurusu: Fucking Hell,Papi... Kurusu gripped onto Papi's hair, fucking her mouth. With one of her claws, she stroked the part she couldn't reach, so the full length was receiving attention. With her other claw she massages and caresses Kurusu's balls. Kurusu throws his head back and groans in pleasure. Kurusu: Ugh.... I'm... I'm cumming... Papi suddenly took out his cock, making the taller whine. Papi: Master... I want you to cum all over my face! Kurusu: Huh? Papi: Please Master~! Kurusu could not say no to his new wife so he released all over Papi's face in great pleasure. Kurusu is now panting heavily as Papi licks some of the cum off her lips. Papi: You taste amazing Master! Kurusu: Papi... Let's.... Go home... Papi:Thanks for the ice cream Master! But wait! Papi then proceeds to take off her shorts and points her butt at Kurusu's face. Papi: Please Master! Kurusu looked at her face and couldn't say no to his wife. Kurusu then inserts his cock into her butt and begins to fuck her. The two of them moan loudly in great pleasure as Papi starts to feel pain. Kurusu: Papi! Do you? Papi: No Master! I'm fine! Kurusu's dick then hardens even more as his full length slowly goes. Kurusu: I'm.... I'm.... Going..... To c-cum! Papi: I-In me M-Master! Kurusu is then about to release as he quickly puts on hand on her hip and using the other to finger her extremely wet pussy. Kurusu/Papi: AHHHHHHH~!!! Kurusu then release his heavy load into Papi as her barrier broke and she also orgasmed as well. The couple both collapsed to the ground from all the pleasure as Papi breathes very heavily while blushing greatly. Kurusu then stands up,zips his pants,and picks up Papi bridal style. Kurusu: Now.... Let's go.... Home... Papi: Y-Yes Master~! Kurusu then gets out of the trees and bushes as he proceeds to walk home as people stared in complete disbelief and embarrassment due to the fact Papi still had cum on her face and Kurusu's hand was wet while Papi didn't have her shorts on... It is still the afternoon as Kurusu left and... We see Luci about to enter the park as well...

To be continued.... Yeah.

It's your friendly neighborhood knight Ty and the first lemon chapter,16 has been completed ! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if this was kinda of short! Shout out to ThatPowerfulDude,18Zacnichols,BoogietheHedgehog,Lucifer Urushihara for helping out with the collab and for writing this lemon! Lemons you want Lemons you get! Ciao!