Chapter 24: The Joust! Pt.1

Hey guys! It's your friendly timeless hero Ty and I'll make this short for you guys! Sorry for not publishing for awhile, lots of band and drama! Forgive me! Let's get into it now!

Welcome back once more.... We've returned to where Centorea's shining knight has come to face the experienced master in a joust... This shall be the weirdest but possibly coolest fight we shall endure!... But this is weird since this anime is more love but screw it let's put a couple fights in cause it's anime... Anyways. Ty has entered the scene in brilliant green armor and a lance on his back that looked a little more like a trident then was silver. All the girls and guys were shocked to see Ty wearing that armor. Luci: Where did you get the armor? Ty: Not saying. Ty then walked up to Centorea's mother as she had a deadly glare in her eyes and looked fiercely at Ty. Cerea's Mother: You ready to meet your fate and run away like the scoundrel you are? Ty: You ready to meet your equal or to be bested in a landslide? Ty and Cerea's Mother both had deadly looks at each other as the signal to begin started. Smith: Begin! Cerea's Mother immediatly charged Ty with immense speed as Ty dodged a lance thrust to the face while Ty jumped back and took his Lance out.

Ty was then shocked to see Cerea's Mother already be within his blind spot and striking him into his side. Ty was sent back as Cerea's Mother striked him with a shield bash while Ty skidded across the grassy plain. Ty got back and rushed Cerea's Mother for a retaliation but Cerea's Mother was prepared as she then smacked Ty with her shield, hitting his chest while he was sent back again. Ty: J-Jeez.... The audience were surprised to see the level of Cerea's Mothers skill as Cerea was becoming increasingly worried. Boogie: Man this is surprising. Luci: Ya. Ty is being blocked left and right. The guys and girls watch in suspense and worry for their friend as Ty charges at Cerea's Mother again but this time it takes a complete twist.

Cerea's Mother took the offensive as well while Ty had his lance ready to strike while Cerea's Mother was ready to defend and attack with precision like a bow and arrow. Ty spun his Lance quickly to deflect the shield while landing a hard kick to Cerea's Mothers torso, seeing her a couple feet stumbling but allowed her to thrust at Ty's head, knocking his helmet clean off and driving him back. The guys and girls were on edge about this match as it seems like Ty is outclassed. Centorea:(Come on Ty! Aim for her blind spot!) Cerea's Mother: Is this really all you have? Cerea's Mother looked at Ty who is on the dirt ground of the plain as Ty looks out of breath. Ty grunted in anger. Ty: No! It's not! I haven't begun to be serious! Cerea's Mother chuckled a little as she said something that scared the audience and shocked Ty.... Cerea Mother: Then allow me. Cerea's Mother charged with immense speed that Ty didn't notice the attack that already landed and struck the armor of his kneecaps as Ty felt great pain while he fell to his knees to then get kicked in his chest plate with a rearing back kick of Cerea's Mother's hind legs with powerful force.

Ty was pushed back with immense force as his armor cracked up more and more while Cerea's Mother rushed Ty once more and connected a shield bash to his face while she led to a lance swing, sending Ty flying across the grassy plain as the audience watched in shock. Gerado: God... Zac: This is just torture... Suu his her face in Boogies chest as she couldn't watch this..... This was not even a fight now... This was just actually torture.... Pieces of Ty's armor were being shattered and flung off one by one in a flurry of rush attacks from Cerea's Mother while she knocked the Lance out of Ty's hands.... He was just left defenseless....being bashed around like a rag doll...  Ty started having memories of when he was weak and close to dying.... Thinking he was useless.... That's what he's feeling at this moment.... Cerea started to shed tears from this torture as Rachnera was getting pissed off.

Centorea: Stop it! Just stop it! Ty: AAAAHHH!? Ty was repeatedly struck in his arms, legs, and torso as Cerea's Mother was just too fast. Suu started shaking in fear while Tio hugged Zac tightly as she shed a few tears. Everyone was scared or in shock to watch this... Kurusu and Haruka were in shock to see this as Kurusu felt Papi hide her face in his chest. Papi: Make it stop Master... Papi was crying a little as Ty was then knocked by one more Lance swing as he fell to the ground, his armor cracked and shattered. Cerea's Mother stood over Ty like a titan, fierce and unwavering. Ty had some strength to look up at Cerea's Mothers face. She had a look a disgust and seriousness. Cerea's Mother: Seems you aren't worth it for my daughter as expected. I'll be taking her with me to find a better mate rather than you...

Cerea's Mother then started to trot away from Ty as he tried to crawl to Cerea's Mother but barely had the strength to lift his arm up. Ty: G-Get back here... Ty looked up to see the tears and the feat everyone had in the audience.... Especially Centorea... She was full on crying..... Ty felt his anger well up inside him once like when he fought Haruka in the one on one match. Ty had his green eyes appear as his tails appeared while his white hair came out. Ty then screamed as his tails swayed violently. Ty: YOU MADE MY WIFE CRY!?! Ty then rushed towards Cerea's Mother with quick speed and on all fours while he jumped, ready to punch as Cerea's mother thrust her Lance at Ty's chest and was about to hit until.....

To be continued....

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating in awhile! Been busy with band and drama but now I have time! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks to my friends, Boogiethehedgehog3,Lucifer_urushihara18ZacnicholsThatpowerfuldude3! And also I was wondering if you guys would like to have a new rp and story book of one of my favorite games, Fire Emblem! Comment if you would like it or not. Ciao! Also I'll be trying to update the other stories as quick as possible! Sorry! Ciao!