Chapter 14: Secrets Revealed and... YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED KURUSU?!?!?!?!?!

Here is were we left off... The fight between Ty and Demi ended with no winner and some emotions and questions that need to be revealed. The two were taken inside M.O.N headquarters to recover from the ordeal now let's continue... It is now a wonderful morning as the bright rays of sunshine go through the windows of where Ty and Demi are recovering. Demi was the first to wake up. She sat straight up and looked around,rubbing her hazy eyes to see clearly now. Demi: Where am I? Kurusu: You're in M.O.N headquarters sis. Demi looks up to see her little brother awake with a smile as he hugged her. She returned it as Kurusu rubbed her back. Demi: Little bro... What happened? Kurusu: Well to put it short, you and Ty fought and knocked each other out cold. Demi feels a surge of pain in her head as her brother lays her back down on the bed. Kurusu: Take it easy. Ty did a number on you. Demi: I remember... That idiot's attack. She remembers Ty charge at her,saying all those words,and knocking her out as he went out as well... "S-Sorry..." Was the word she remembers the most as she hears a loud grunt in front of her. Ty is now awake as he sits up straight on his bed while he rubs the back of his head. Ty: What the? Ty and Demi make eye contact and don't break it for a solid minute... There is complete silence in the room even Kurusu is just sitting there,watching... The silence is broken very aggressively. Demi: IDIOT!!! Demi grabs a pillow and chucks it at Ty,hitting him in the face as he falls back in his bed. Ty: What... Ow. Oh right. Ty remembers the entire fight they had as Centorea wakes up from her sleep. Ty: Morning Cerea. Centorea: Mmmh? Centorea rubs her eyes as she sees Ty awake. She immediately hugs him as he is pain from her strength. Centorea: Ty! I'm so glad you're ok! Ty: You're killing me! Centorea lets go instantly as she apologizes. Ty: Well... Thanks for worrying about me Cerea. Now... I have to thank you Haru. Haru: What are you talking! You're being weird! Ty then gets out his bed and walks over to Wannita. He stumbles and almost falls to the floor but stops himself as Centorea and Kurusu look at him confused and worried. He finally makes it to Haru as she looks at him with a glare that could turn men into stone. Demi: What do you- Ty hugs her as she squeaks from the contact and was about to hit him until he whispers something into her ear. Ty: You know... Diana wouldn't have wanted this... From the both of us so... It's time to just forgive this and let it rest... For her. I'm sorry... For making you feel hurt and betrayed. Demi then stops her attack and hugs Ty very slowly. Haru: You're an idiot but... You are right... Diana wouldn't want this between us... Except you're still a idiot. Ty: I know. Meanwhile as the two continue to hug we see Zac talking with Smith in the hallway about something. Smith: So Zac what brings you here to speak with me? Zac: Well... Technically Team Outcast won 2-1. Smith: Fine but instead of being servants I can do you... Favors for an entire week? Zac: Sure! How about my first favor is... To talk to officials so that "doing it" with a monster is not considered harming each other? Smith is in shock from him saying,especially since it is Zac. Zac: Bye! Zac then walks away while Smith is still in shock from the favor while we head back to the room where Ty and Demi just finished hugging each other. Demi then slaps his face while Ty recoils from the pain. Ty: deserved? Demi: Royally! Kurusu: I don't want to be rude sis and Ty... But who was this Diana person? The two look at each other as they then look a little down while Ty's friends come in. Boogie: Yo Ty! You're up! Gerado: Good to see you Ty! Luci: You ok man? Ty: I've been worse... Anyways how are you guys? Zac then walks into the room with the rest of the girls and M.O.N. Zac: We're good just worried about you two. Luci: Ty? Ty: Yeah Luci something up? Luci: Sorry in advance. Boogie: For what? Luci then walks up to Haru as she looks at him confused. Luci: For this guys! Luci slaps Wannita across the face as the whole room is surprised by Luci's action. Luci: That is for me and Ty. Ty: Luci... Well anyways since everyone is here why not clear things up... Demi? Demi: Ok... But you're doing the talking! Ty: Gather round everyone! Everybody in the room makes a circle around Ty and Haru as they listen closely. Ty: So you guys are wondering who Diana is? Well... She used to be a really close friend to us but... Demi: She died because of... Us. Ty: Time for a trip.