Chapter 18: A Cooling Refreshment~! (Lemon!)

Hey guys it's your friendly neighborhood knight Ty with the third lemon of the lemon chapters with Boogie,Mia, and Suu! Shout out to BoogietheHedgehog for doing this lemon and helping me with it! All scenes are by BoogietheHedgehog and is responsible for the actions that happen and also me! Enjoy!

We left off to where Luci and his two wives had finished their "workout" and it is still the day of marriage as we see Boogie and his wives,Mia and Suu are walking back to the house as Suu and Mia are holding hands with Boogie,smiling. Boogie: So did you two enjoy the zoo? Suu: Yes! Mia: We did Darling~! Mia was carrying a stuffed green snake as the three enter the house as they see Kurusu and Papi sleeping on the couch. Boogie then smiles at the newly weds as Suu tugs on his sleeve. Boogie: Let me guess Suu, you want us to go upstairs so we don't disturb their sleep? Suu then smiles as usual while the three were about to go to the second floor until they see the tv still on as a news report came on. Lee: In other news today in America there is a man who just moved into a large ranch with his monster girls! The agent that gave him the girls says that he has taken a lot and can keep the girls in check. The guy is said to have taken in a Tarantula, a Kobold,a Wyrm,and two Minotaur twins! It is also known that the name of the man was said to be Zac and let's say... He has a long way to go! Back to the station! Lee Wind Nakaro signing off! Boogie: Why does that name sound familiar? Whatever. The three then goes upstairs and enters Suu's room while Boogie jumps onto the bed. Mia: Darling~! I'll be back I'm going to take a shower! Mia then slithers into the bathroom as Boogie lays sprawled out on bed as Suu sits next to him. Suu: Boogie? Boogie: Yes Suu? Are you worried about me? Suu: Yes... Boogie: Well this will be a long story. Suu then looks at Boogie with a worried expression as Boogie sits up on the bed's ledge. Boogie: Well I have a lot on my mind because of Ty. This man literally had his family killed by a terrorist group in front of him and was casted away yet he can still try to be happy. When I first found Ty it was when my host family left me because I wasn't "interesting" and this guy was bleeding and looked dead so I did the right thing and helped him out by taking him to Gerado. Ty was passed out due to heavy blood loss but regained consciousness in a week. He was scared of us and tried to run away but couldn't. Back then he couldn't trust anyone except Gerado,Zac, and I except now he finally found the girls he loves and now he will protect them with everything... And that's the problem. Suu: Why? Boogie: You remember when Ty was shot and the battle he had with Wannita? Suu: Yes. Boogie: That was examples of him pushing his body too far. Whenever Ty wants to complete something and he can't, he pushes his body to do more but causes him great pain in return. He may have the ability to regenerate but he just discovered how to use it properly so I'm worried that he'll do something reckless and get himself hurt or killed... I just don't want him to do something that is too much for him... Ty and the other two were the closest thing I had to call family... I never had a family when I was born... I just did my own thing without a care in the world but... Now I'm worried I'll lose someone close to me... I think of those guys as brothers and I don't want to lose them... Especially you and Mia you guys are important to me... Boogie is crying from his talking as he layed his head on Suu's lap while her hand stroked his hair. The shower was running as the setting sun's rays shined through the windows. Boogie: I'm going to lay down now. Boogie then lays his head on the pillow as Suu cuddles up to him and hugs him with a smile on her face as she gives him little kisses on Boogie's face and neck. Boogie: Haha! Suu stop that tickles! Suu continues as her tentacles wrap around his body, cradling Boogie as her hands then travels down to where his dick is and starts to massage his balls, causing Boogie to bite his lip down to supres his moans. As this happens we see Mia naked and relaxing in a hot bath as the room was filled with steam. Mia: Aaaahhh~! This feels so nice! I wonder what Boogie is doing now? As she finishes her sentence she could hear a loud moan from the bed and... It was Boogie. Boogie: Aaaaahh~! S-Suuuu~! Mia: What! Mia is now pissed as she just gets out the bath with no clothes and breaks down the shower door to see Suu making out with Boogie while massage his balls. Mia: Suu! Suu then stops the kiss and smiles innocently as Boogie is blushing,trying to supress his moans of pleasure from Suu's massaging still. Suu had already taken off her coat and boots and was jus naked on the bed with a topless Boogie. Mia: SUU!!! Mia then uses her tail to grab Boogie away from Suu and smothers him into her chest as she stares deadly at Suu. Suu uses her tentacle and grabs the tip of her tail as Mia then tries to supress herself from moaning but fails as she moans greatly in pleasure and fear until Boogie grabs her face and pulls her into a heated kiss as she melts into it and has her long tongue slither inside Boogie's mouth,thoroughly exploring the inside as Boogie brings her and falls onto the bed. Boogie could feel Mia's nipples already erect as she is very wet now. Boogie: You seem excited? Mia: So is your little friend~! Boogie realized that his cock was extremely hard as Suu took off his pants and is sucking on his tip. Mia: Boogie~! I want you- Boogie knew what she was going to say as he sucks on her nipple as he massaged the other nipple,pressing into her tan white flesh. Mia: Aaaaahhhh~! Yes Darling~! Mia hugs Boogie into the warm canyon of her boobs as he switched to the other nipple and sucked while Suu almost had his full length inside her mouth. Boogie: I'm... I'm....gonna cum! Boogie then release his cum inside Suu's mouth as Mia screamed in pleasure as Boogie started to play with the tip of her tail. Suu is in her second form as her face and boobs were covered in Boogie's cum. Boogie fingers Mia's pussy as she orgasmed hard and even more as Boogie then licks her clit as she moaned louder and louder from each lick. Mia: D-D-Darling~! Boogie then finishes as Suu crawls onto him as her tentacle went onto his dick and points her ass at his face. Boogie: You want me to do it? Suu: Yes~! Boogie then gets up and proceeds to thrust her in blinding speed as her pussy became wet in less than a second. Boogie: I gotta go fast! Boogie then releases into Suu as the barrier broke and Suu collapsed onto the bed as Boogie quickly lick her pussy clean as he looks back at Mia,who is smiling lustfully. Boogie: You ready? Mia: I trust you Darling~! Mia then points her ass at Boogie while he fucks her senseless while Suu used her tentacles on Mia's wet pussy. Boogie: I'm gonna do it! Mia: I'm ready! Boogie then releases a heavy load into Mia as they both moaned loudly in extreme pleasure and lust as Boogie's quills went straight up. Boogie/Mia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!! The two then fall on the bed as Mia was on Boogie's chest as they all were exhausted and breathing heavily,sweating and blushing. Boogie: I... Think.... I went... Too fast... Mia: That... Was amazing Darling~! Suu: Thank you... Boogie~! Boogie: I need some sleep and a drink... Suu then gets on top of Boogie and put his head into her boob as he drinks for a minute and let's go... Boogie: Suu... Thanks for the refreshment... Let's all rest now... Boogie then lays down in the bed as Suu snuggles up to Boogie in her loli form as Mia coiled around Boogie's legs and hugs him into her chest as they all fall asleep smiling while the sheets and the floor had pools of slime... We then head over to Mero's room and see Zac sleeping with Tio and Mero....

To be continued.... YEAH!

It's your friendly neighborhood knight Ty and another lemon chapter completed! Shout out to BoogietheHedgehog for basically writing this lemon with me! Shout out to 18Zacnichols,ThatPowerfulDude,Lucifer Urushihara, and BoogietheHedgehog for helping with this collab! Hope you enjoyed this! Ciao!