Chapter 25: Joust Finale and Ever After!

A intense and furious battle continued between the kitsune of love and rage, Ty against his step-mother. He was about to take a heavy lance thrust to his chest as he thought quickly. Ty propelled himself back to the ground with his tails and used them to wrap smoothly around the lance, restricting the movement the centaur had with the lance. "What in centaur's name!?" Cerea's mother exclaimed in shock by Ty's sudden strength as she swung the lance, carrying Ty with it. The audience watched closely as they had more hope now that Ty could possibly win this duel. "You May be my new mom and you may not accept me, but I'll show you that I love your daughter god damnit!" Ty said with his heartfelt passion as he flew from the lance, landing softly onto the grassy plain. Ty was still full of anger, his tails showing it by the frantic sway in the air. However this anger slowly disappeared as Cerea's mother gave a sudden chuckle and surprised the whole audience. "I yield Sir Ty. No need to keep testing you. I see where your heart lies." She said, dropping her weapon and crossing her arms with a sweet smile. "Wait.... WHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" The audience and Ty shouted with such shock as the trees rattled, causing birds to fly away from the scene. "Mom do you mean? That Ty is worthy?" Centorea asked in anticipation. Her mother laughed hardly as she helped Ty up. Ty kept calm as he reverted back to his black hair but his tails kept out. "My name is Centoreas III. Call me Cere or Mom if you like, son." Cere said as Ty gave a light chuckle as he shyly said,"S-Sure. Thank you for seeing me worthy to be with your daughter." The audience left the viewing area as Zac said,"Damn my guy. Seems you were able to keep that promise after all." Ty rubbed his head in nervousness as he replied,"W-well I just had to do what I had to do is all." Centorea hugged Ty tightly, smothering him as usual. Boogie and Gerardo laughed at how their bro has grown up well. "Well that finally settles that. How about we all had back home and enjoy a family dinner together?" Kurusu suggested as everyone replied with a excited and happy yes! The whole crew steadily walked home as the main five- Ty, Luci, Gerardo, Zac, and Boogie- conversed amongst themselves along the way. "Seems we've all now have lives and wives now. What do we do about the team?" Gerardo asked as Zac replied, " Well we just got to have it on hold for now. But if the case ever arises to reassemble the team. Will join together again." The team nodded as Luci said,"I'll help as I can. Can't repay you four enough for what you've done for me." Ty cleared his throat as he stated and said,"Well I guess now... Just the time for our new beginnings. From street life to then having a married life." The group had a good chuckle as they saw they were lagging behind Kurusu and the other girls. The five caught up with them as the sun began to set among the lands, sea, and the city they lived in. A life of adventure may be stopped for now... though we know it's not normal with your everyday monster in your life!

The End...

Heyo everyone. It's me Ty and all and it's been a bit. I thought to finish up this book and tell everyone that.... This series will come back in a second book! My passion for writing came back for a hot minute and I'm ready to update some! Hope you enjoyed this book since the beginning and wait till the next one! Thanks to all my bros and pals!

18Zacnichols

Lucifer_urushihara

Boogiethehedgehog3

Thatpowerfuldude3

And to all who have read and supported this book! See ya next time! Ciao!