8

RaeJae's POV:

"I say white," Jimin points to a pair of white Converse highs.

"Does it really matterrrrr?" Yoongi whines.

"Aniyooo, Black obviously," J-Hope protests.

"I second Hobie Hyung," Jungkook speaks up, Jimin rolling his eyes.

"Nope to both of you, we're getting her red converse highs. What's your size?"

I look to Namjoon who clearly has his mind made up. No one dares to go against his determination so I give him my size and try on the sneakers.

"Okay... how much?" I look up to the boys.

"Doesn't matter," Jungkook teases, taking out his wallet.

"Aniya! I'm paying," I pout.

"Alright, we really need to get to practice so I'm just gonna end this here. RaeJae-Ssi, Jungkook is kindly offering to buy you converse, please accept," Jin steps in acting like the eomma [Mother] in disguise that he is.

"But Jin hyun-"

"No buts! Jungkook hurry up and buy them before she attacks!" He jokes, letting out his squeaky window laugh. [if ur a BTS fan u should know what I mean by this xD]

I sigh, shrugging my shoulders in defeat. I am very well aware that I needed a new pair of shoes, but I just hate the fact of people spending money on me.

~at BigHit's dance studio~

"So... what exactly are we supposed to practice?" Yoongi asks.

That's actually a very valid question

We all look to Namjoon since he's been assigned the 'leader' position. Although, I don't think he'll be too fond of the idea of dancing after hearing what he had to say last night.

"Alright, we haven't really talked about our dance abilities... I guess I'll start... I don't even know since I've never actually done a real 'dance', but I don't think I have any rhythm," Jin chuckles to start off our dance backgrounds.

"I used to dance for a street group," J-Hope says shortly.

"Show us some moves!" V exclaims with wide smile on his face.

J-Hope shyly shakes his head before suddenly popping his shoulders in a strange way. He moves his head as if it's not even attached to his body as his hands do cool little moves in the air.

"Woahhhh!" V gasps, clapping to give J-Hope a beat.

We all watch in amazement at J-Hope's dope moves. I honestly don't even understand how it's possible to move the way he can. It's pure talent.

Once he brings his small performance to a close, Jimin decides to tell us his dance experience,

"I went to an academy of sorts to study contemporary dance for a bit. My teacher told me to audition for an entertainment company which brought me to BigHit,"

Namjoon sends me a look as if he wants me to speak up. I know for a fact that it's only because I opened up to him about my dance experience, but I'd rather not put on a show for everyone.

As soon as I shake my head he decides to take my shyness into his own hands saying, "Rae-Ssi is also a contemporary dancer. That and ballet,"

"Daebak, Jinja? [wow, Really?] Jimin smiles, cocking his his head in my direction.

"N-Ne, but I haven't practiced in a while so I'm probably a bit rusty," I laugh nervously while scratching the back of my neck.

"Preform something for us!" V cheers giddily. Aish... this kid again.