48

Jungkook's POV:

It's like she came back a different person.

I keep taking quick glances at her to figure out her expression but I can't quite pin point it. Although I've asked about a million times what's wrong, she just shakes it off and says nothing. Now that we are on the ride home it's even more obvious as she's just staring off into nothingness.

"What'd you do?" Jimin looks at me. Currently I'm sitting in between RaeJae and him.

"To what?" I ask.

"To her!" He whispers forcefully.

"I didn't do anything!" I answer.

"RaeJae, what's wrong?" Jimin now questions her for the first time.

"I said nothing!" She replies without hesitation.

"Obviously not," Jimin grunts, "is Yoongi Hyung mad that you didn't follow his stupid rule or something,"

"It's not a stupid rule, Hyung. And no," she rolls her eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook, what'd you say to her?!" He punches me on the arm.

"I didn't say anything! She just came back like this!" I yell at him out of annoyance. I'm just as worried as he is yet he's blaming me for her behavior.

"Then why is she upset?!" He glares at me angrily and suddenly I feel the need to slap him across the face. Of course I resist the urge, but it's just annoying that he thinks I'm the root of this problem.

"I don't know," I grit my teeth.

"Obviously you did something if it's not Yoongi Hyung! Rae, what'd Jungkook do to upset you?" Jimin looks to her. She doesn't answer, probably because she's so focused twiddling her thumbs that she's ignoring us.

"You little-" Jimin starts to unbuckle his seatbelt. Is he actually going to fight me right now?!

"HYUNG! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I shout, thankful that the driver can't hear us due to the partition. However, despite my argument against his he still grabs the collar of my shirt forcefully, yelling some nonsense in my face.

"STOP!" RaeJae screams. Thank you!

"I'M UPSET BECAUSE I HAVE TO FÜCKING LEAVE BANGTAN!"

Both Jimin and I's mouths drop. One because RaeJae never swears and two because of what she just said in general.

"My parents want custody of me again and they're winning because we haven't been able to fight back since I've been in America for the past two weeks and now I have to go live with them once we get back and pack all my things leaving my dorm and all of you and I don't know what to do!!"

The words leave her mouth in one huge sentence as her hands shake. I watch her lip tremble and almost think that she might cry right here right now. Surprisingly none of us have ever seen one tear escape that girls eyes, yet she's probably seen us sob about a million times.

"Wai-you're leaving us?" I try to form a more meaningful response but my brain can't wrap itself around the idea. She nods her head slightly, biting her lip.

"Rae, we can still win," I say, grabbing her hands to stop them from shaking in her lap.

"So, did someone just contact you about it or something?" Jimin asks softly.

She nods, "my lame excuse for a mother just texted me and-" she stops abruptly.

"And?" I tilt my head.

She doesn't say anything but instead shows the text sent by her mother. My mind swirls with anger as I read it, Jimin's foot starting to tap against the car floor to control himself.