86

RaeJae's POV:

"What'd I do?" Namjoon shifts he weight to one foot while staring at me innocently. Just his body language alone makes me want to blow up at him.

"Huh, I wonder what it could be," Jimin rolls his eyes, walking away from him.

"Why would you lie to Yoongi Hyung about me?!" I take a step closer to him.

"It's a lie that's going to protect our group!" He breaths out the words, clearly annoyed with me.

"So it's fine because you had what? 'good intentions'?" I use my fingers to create quotation marks.

"Well, yes! If anything I should be angry with you for always causing trouble!" He shouts.

I turn my back to him for a second, collecting my thoughts one by one.

"I really can't believe you right now," I nod my head, looking around the room just to avoid seeing him standing there.

"No, you can't even say that. I can't believe that you think that you're above our contract! It clearly says that we can't date, especially within the group. So by doing so you're only hurting all of us," He replies, cocking his head while waiting to hear what I have to say.

I have to admit, there are some truth to his words. However, up until now all of the members have been very supportive of my concerns, giving me advice and everything. Even Jin told me to follow my heart.

"Well at least I'm being true to myself, unlike you," I scoff.

"Now you're just spouting nonsense. Stop acting like you're older than me," His eyes narrow as he starts to close the distance between us.

I have to admit, seeing him this angry when he's about a whole 9 inches taller than me is really starting to scare me.

"It's not nonsense. At least the rest of the members and I go up on stage in front of the ARMYs as the same person we are off stage. At least we talk to them as a true person that they can relate to while still being professional. You just act like you know everything while trying to be someone you're not," I spit the words out, knowing exactly where I'm going with this.

"Oh just shut up already," He leans his head back as if he can't believe the person I am right now.

Well Namjoon, you made me like this.

"Please," I laugh, "We all know this facade you put on. You act all tough with your sunglasses and attitude just to be the person who the media wants you to be. You've thrown yourself away just to be that person which is why you care so much about who I like. If I dare even get close to ruining our chances as idols you can't let it happen because after being an idol, you have nothing left of yourself,"

The room goes silent. I can see Jimin out of the corner of my eye smirking because he knows everything I said Namjoon is insecure about. On the other hand, Hobie is just sitting there with his mouth agape.

"At least the other members have the audacity to care more about how Yoongi and I feel rather than the fame," I continue when he still remains silent.

"Just leave. I don't want to talk about this anymore," He turns around, sitting down on his bed.

"Fine," I shrug, "Just know that I'll doubt every single thing you ever tell me just because you've ruined my trust in you,"

I go to leave when he suddenly says, "then maybe you don't belong in the group anymore,"

His words hurt me even more than him calling me 'not special'. Sure, there's been times where I felt like I didn't belong but the other members have always assured me that I had a place with them. Hearing from you're leader that you aren't welcome really takes a toll on your self esteem.