20

"T-minus 4 months until we get to release that to the world," Namjoon smiles to himself, his eyes sparkling.

"Not long before they start releasing teaser images of us," J-Hope points out.

They're both right. We just finished recording 'No More Dream' so it's not long now for the producers to put together the final product.

"My rapping sounded okay, right?" I turn to Yoongi who just shrugs. Let's just say he hasn't taken the news of his broken keyboard very well... I feel terrible about it.

"You sounded great," Jin tells me which gives me a bit of confidence.

"So did you, hyung. Your voice is seriously no joke," I smile back to him.

"What about me?" Jimin slides into my side with a smirk. I playfully shake my head while he starts to whine.

"Don't worry Jiminie hyung, your voice is absolutely beautiful," I tap him on the shoulder.

"Thank you," He blushes, "You sounded swaggy,"

Just as I was about to ask him to clarify what 'swaggy' means, our manager approaches us with a piece of paper in his hands.

"Alright, great work today," He addresses us in a formal tone, "Next month we'll shoot the music video for No More Dream, so we need to start fittings for your outfits soon,"

J-Hope gasps excitedly, "What's our concept for it?"

"We're going for a darker, mysterious theme. RaeJae-Ssi, we have some different outfits we would like you to try on if you wouldn't mind coming down to my office tomorrow,"

I study his expression, seeing his creepy smirk as well as his slightly raised eyebrow, "Um, yeah I guess I could..."

"Do you have my outfits prepared?" Yoongi suddenly speaks up.

"Well, we already have yours decided," Manager-nim replies reluctantly.

"Great. I'll come down with RaeJae tomorrow to try it on," Yoongi basically states.

I can see Namjoon tense out of the corner of my eye, probably due to Yoongi's rudeness to or manager. However I'm honestly grateful for Yoongi's attitude because I'd otherwise be going to see the pervert alone.

"Okay..." Manager-nim trails off, "I guess I'll meet with Yoongi-Ssi, and RaeJae-Ssi tomorrow for fittings and we'll schedule the rest of you tomorrow," He nods, leaving us alone.

"What was that about, hyung?" Namjoon questions Yoongi, clearly agitated. Well, I expect nothing less form our leader.

"Don't you see that jerk's "infatuation" with RaeJae?!" Yoongi whisper yells back, "the dude is pure creepy,"

"Hyung, he's a professional," J-Hope sighs.

"Whatever, I don't trust him," Yoongi rolls his eyes, walking out of the room.

"Whats with him today?" Jin asks cautiously.

"...I broke his keyboard," I say, barely above a whisper.

"You what?!" Jin exclaims, he then lowers his voice, "That's why you and Jungkook snuck out!"

"You little trouble makers, I knew it wasn't long before you messed something up," Jimin giggles.