79

Jungkook's POV:

"Why is only Jin Hyung aloud to see him?" RaeJae pouts.

"You'll get to see him too, just be patient," Namjoon replies.

"I have been patient," she sighs, sitting down in the chair next to me.

Honestly she hasn't been patient at all.

I look over to see what she's watching. She took my phone in the car and hasn't offered it back since. Instead she's been busying herself by watching our "I Need U" music video over and over again.

She continuously skips over all the parts except with the one with her and Yoongi, including mine.

"Why do you keep watching that?" I finally ask out of curiosity.

"Because in the freezer, Yoongi said that he said something that he meant at the end of this scene," She answers without taking her eyes away from the screen.

"What'd he say?"

"I wouldn't be watching this if I knew," She snaps, "I can't see what he said because the fire in the music video covers his mouth at the exact time,"

"Geez... sorry..." I trail off, leaning back in my seat.

"Do you remember what he said?" She turns to me with hopeful eyes.

I pause for a moment, "I don't,"

"Aish, I'm going to the bathroom. If they come to get us don't go in without me!" She quickly says before jogging off.

I sigh, tapping my fingers against my thigh. My hearts heavy, even though it doesn't have the right to feel that way. Sometimes I wonder why I'm not enough for her, or if I could've done something different to make her notice me.

I mean, obviously she notices me, just not in the way I want her to.

"You remember, don't you?"

I look to my right, Jimin eyeing me with his head perched on his hand. This whole time I thought he was sleeping, but I guess I thought wrong.

"Of course I don't," I answer, looking away out of annoyance.

"Why 'of course'?" He scoffs, "I guess lying isn't something you're good at,"

"And why do you care whether I remember or not?" I turn to him again.

"Because I care about her," his eyebrows raise as a matter of fact.

"So do I. If I remembered, I would've told her," I grunt.

"There's where you're wrong," he breaths out, "What he said is something that you wouldn't be able to forget if you liked her,"

"Hah! So you remember too!" I point to him, slowly lowering it when I realize my mistake.

A smirk appears on his face before he closes his eyes again to sleep.

"Why does it even matter that he said 'I love you' to her. It was all part of the act anyway," I tell him in order to hear more of his opinion.

"Listen Jungkook, script or no script, he said he meant it. Rae asked you if you remembered, and you lied. If you really cared about her you would tell her because seeing her happy should make you happy. Don't let your feelings get in the way of somebody else's happiness," His words are as soft as a whisper, but I can tell they'll remain in my mind for a long time.

"Well you remember too. So why don't you tell her?" My voice raises slightly. I cautiously look around the room to make sure the hyungs are not listening.