60

A Day after finishing shooting I NEED U M/V:
Thursday

-Trigger warning for the next few chapters-

RaeJae's POV:

Today it came as a surprise to all of us that we are to make an appearance at a local elementary school to spend some time with the kids. I can't speak for everyone but I'm quite excited.

It's nice to have a bit of change in our idol arrangements once in a while.

I look at Yoongi who is doing that little shy smile of his. The whole way here he hasn't stopped saying 'Kids are scary' or 'Kids scare me'.

In my mind he doesn't give himself enough credit. I mean, I've seen him with kids and he does fine. The only thing about it is the fact that I'm pretty sure kids always think he's a grandpa.

"WE'RE HERE!" Taehyung cheers, being the first to exit the vehicle.

"I really hope they like me," Namjoon cringes.

"They're Kids, of course they'll like you," I reassure him.

We make our way up the steps and through the main entrance. The principle of the school greets us, letting us know that this school is Pre-K through 3rd grade (A/N I go to school in America and this is the only way I know how grading works. Sorry for my international people!)

"What classes are we joining?" Taehyung asks curiously. He's been having trouble sitting still since he's so excited.

"First we'll visit our Pre-K friends, and then work our way up through out the day. We have until 3:30 so plenty of time," She smiles.

We then follow her into a Pre-K classroom where a bunch of little kids stare at us with wide eyes. 'Awes' immediately escape my mouth as I grab Jimin's arm due to the cuteness overload.

"Look at the boy in the dinosaur sweater, ahhh~" I squeal quietly, Jimin also falling victim to the children as he continuously says, "gwiyeowo [Cute]"

"Are you rapunzel?"

I look down to find a little boy smiling up at me. His hands are reaching for my hair, but just barely missing as it's not quite long enough to reach him.

"No, but I wish," I giggle, crouching down to be at his level.

"My name is Jisung," He introduces himself, his cuteness just about knocking me off my feet.

"I'm RaeJae," I reply back, his eyebrows suddenly furrowing.

"You said your name was Rain on TV!" He points his finger at me.

"Ah~ Rain is my stage name. My real name is RaeJae," I explain but he doesn't seem too amused, "It can be our secret,"

Immediately after the word secret his eyes light up, "Really?!"

"Of course," I nod, suddenly being engulfed in a hug by him.

I look around the room over his shoulder, seeing the rest of the boys already making new friends. I'm thankful that today we are able to help these children off camera instead of advertising it across South Korea. It feels more genuine this way.

"Wait here! I'll be right back, Noona!" He pulls away and takes off. I let out another 'awe' as I can't handle the fact that he called me 'noona' in his cute little voice.