12

My hands are nervously intertwined in my lap as I stare out the window at the upcoming amusement park. Although, I can't block out the feeling of some excitement bubbling up in my stomach.

Since we all worked hard yesterday, Namjoon suggested that we take a day for some fun. Of course we must follow or leader, but it took quite some time to decide where exactly we should go for this fun. Hobie was highly against coming here, but lost out on the vote.

"Rae, do you like rollercoasters?" Jungkook turns to me who is sitting on my left, the window of the van on my right. Us maknaes got forced into the back along with Jimin.

I crack a small smile at the clearly excited boy, "I'm not sure... I've never been on one,"

"You've never been on a rollercoaster?!" Jungkook exclaims with wide eyes, catching the attention of our hyungs.

V looks at me the his jaw gaped, "how can you live on the earth for fourteen years and not go on a rollercoaster?"

"I've never even been to an amusement park!" I laugh.

"That's it, I'm taking you on all the rides," Jungkook insists while shaking my arm.

I simply nod my head as a sign of agreement while eyeing Hobie. He doesn't seem to be enjoying himself at all... in fact, he sort of looks like he's on the verge of death to be completely honest.

"You okay, Hobie hyung?" I ask curiously, he giving me a weak thumbs up.

"You'll be okay," Yoongi pats him roughly while looking out the window, "You don't have to go on any rides you don't want to,"

"Yah! But we all need to go on at least one together," V says enthusiastically while holding up his pointer finger.

"Let's choose an easy one for that," Jimin sighs, looking nervous himself.

"Jiminie hyunggg~" I sing a little, "are you scared too?"

"Wha-what? Aniyooo....." he trails off with a sheepish smile causing all of us to laugh.

"Woah! Is that one of the rides?!" Jin suddenly laughs in disbelief.

We all turn to look in the direction of his finger seeing a tremendous structure with a rollercoaster cart plunging to the bottom. My jaw immediately drops at the tall death drop while my brain refuses to comprehend that that's actually something people go on for just a thrill.

"THATS THE ONE!" Jungkook basically screams in my ear, "We're going on that one, Rae! Okay?"

My eyes simply widen as I turn to him with fear written all over my face, "Can we do it last?"

"Yeah, yeah yeah. You need to warm up to rollercoasters first," He nods.

~Fast forward to them waiting in line~

"You ready for this RaeJae-Ssi?" Namjoon asks curiously.

"I don't know," I sigh with a small laugh.

"Yah, you should sit next to me for your first rollercoaster ride," Jimin smiles widely.

"Aniyo! She already agreed to be my official thrill ride buddy for today," Jungkook smirks proudly while grabbing my arm protectively.

"Yah! Since when is that a thing? She should be my partner since I was born first," Jimin pouts but quickly finds Yoongi to pair up with.

Finally after for waiting for what feels like hours the attendant calls us up to board the cart. One shuttle holds eight people which makes it perfect for us, however not all of us are looking forward to this *cough* Hoseok hyung *cough*