10

RaeJae's POV:

Aish... I've made things awkward again.

Instead of explaining to the boys the full extent of the situation I only gave them a mere simple answer. It mostly consisted of "its personal" and "don't worry about it", because I care too much to get them involved in any of my problems.

Actually, That is my problem.

I care too much.

Before coming here I barely cared about anything. I lived in my own, worked on my own, ate on my own... I did everything on my own! But now I have seven other people who have been nothing but nice to me.

How am I not supposed to care about them?

I continue to look at the small sliver of city visible from my window, attempting to rid my mind of the cringe worthy walk home from the studio. We didn't talk much, only J-Hope did as he tried to lighten the mood.

It didn't really help though... I'm pretty sure Taehyung is mad at me for trying to quit and the others didn't look too happy about it either. I would tell them about Manager Hobeom but I don't want to drag them into trouble with him.

This is their dream, I can't just ruin it.

A sudden knock at my door wakes me from my thoughts. Slowly, I turn my head to look as I find myself not wanting to answer. I don't think I can handle anymore human interaction for today.

Despite my rude feelings I silently peer through the peep hole to see Yoongi holding a long object in his right arm. It's quite difficult to see through the small opening so I allow my curiosity to take over, opening the door.

"I need to store this here," He states, referring to the large piano keyboard in his hands.

"E-excuse me?" I stutter at his strange request.

He grunts in response, pushing me aside so that he can enter my dorm. What the heck is he doing?

"Why is it so dark in here? Looks lonely,"

"Well, I am the only living in here..." I laugh, only to trail off at how depressing that just sounded.

"Anyways, you don't mind if I leave this with you, right? There isn't that much room in my dorm and the boys keep playing with it. Sooner or later Namjoon is going to destroy it," He breaths out.

I watch his actions carefully in order to figure out this situation. I'm pretty sure that there is plenty of room for him to store his keyboard in his dorm... and Namjoon and the boys would gladly leave it alone if Yoongi asks.

I mean everyone listens to Yoongi.

He stares at me for a moment before reluctantly asking, "You aren't quitting, right? I mean you've already made it this far so-"

"I'm not," I cut him off, "I signed a contract, remember?"

He nods his head slightly, a small smile showing on his pale face, "Could you do me a favor?"

"A favor?"

"Yeah,"

"Um... I guess so,"

He flashes me one of his award winning gummy smiles, "Teach me that piece you played the first time we ate out,"

"Butterfly?" I raise my eyebrows at him, "It's kind of difficult..."

"RaeJae-Ssi, I've played Piano since I was like five,"

My eyes widen, even though that wasn't quite what I meant I had no idea that a tough, rapper like Suga could play something as delicate is the piano.