36

~~~~~~~~~Jungkook+RaeJae~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV:

'My secret stash of microwaveable ramen is under the sink, 2nd cabinet to the right behind Tae's stuffed animal thing,'

I place my phone back into my pocket while patiently waiting for Jimin to be done with whatever we're doing. Sitting still just gets me thinking more about the fact that RaeJae will be all alone for a whole month. I'm still scolding myself for leaving her behind.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I happily bring it out to see, 'iMessage from Min Suga' flashes across the screen allowing for a small smirk to appear across my face. I should really buy that girl her own phone... if only I had enough money. Possibly after this reality series.

'Hate to break it to u but u can't call it a secret stash of everyone knows about it'

I chuckle and start to text back when one of the producers comes to get me.

"Jungkook-Ssi? We're ready for you," he informs me.

I follow him to the elevator where he explains that I'm basically just supposed to do whatever until the 12th floor. He then waves me off as the door closes, leaving just me and the camera.

I flash a small smile, not quite feeling up to the whole act as I start doing push ups while rapping Suga's part of 'No More Dream'.

"I wanna big house, big cars, and big rings..." My voice quickly trails off when a bells rings through the elevator.

I hop down from my push up position and stare at the floor number above the door. Why is it randomly stopping at the 2nd floor? My eyes continue to scan the door until it finally opens, my eyes now making contact with a girl.

"Oh, sorry," I mumble, moving to the side. Hopefully she doesn't notice how flustered I am.

I awkwardly glance at her fingers pressing every button possible, as well as her other hand which seems to be covering her face. If I'm not mistaken she must be crying. Breakup would be my best guess.

Without making any sort of contact with the mystery girl, I take out my phone to continue my conversation with RaeJae.

'What do you mean everyone knows about it?!'

I hit send, hearing a ding shortly after. Furrowing my eyebrows, I look at the girl who's now facing her phone. My eyes strain to see the screen until I realize that it's probably just a coincidence.

However, why didn't she respond to whoever it was?

Ah~, it must be her boyfriend.

The elevator continues to climb to higher numbers when suddenly it stops. I look to the screen above the door which is steadily displaying an upward facing arrow. Why did it just stop in between floors?

"Are we stuck?" I mumble quietly to myself while pressing the 'open doors' button.

"Stuck?!"

I look at the girl who's just gasped loudly out of nowhere. To be honest I thought she wasn't Korean since she wasn't acknowledging me in any way.