30

"Do you know any Japanese?"

I laugh out loud at Yoongi's question. Do I know Japanese? I think not.

"Are you kidding me hyung? Have you heard this child try to speak foreign language?" Namjoon raises his eyebrows as we walk into baggage check.

Our debut stages have been flying by and we are now already onto international performances. Although, our only stages abroad are two in Japan, but we hope to broaden our horizons in the future.

Also, we've established an official name for our fans! ARMYs! Adorable Representative M.C. For Youth is what it stands for, and they sure do a good job at that. Never in my life would I have thought to be treated as kindly as they treat us.

"Well I don't know it's been like a year since I've heard her speak English so," Yoongi shrugs his shoulders.

The security advisors pat us down and escort us to our commercial seated flights. Being a small group at the moment helps us to get away with not being recognized. Usually if we just wear face masks or a hat and keep a low profile we can get away with it.

I take a window seat and motion for V to sit next to me while Jimin and Jungkook sit in front of us and our Hyungs on the side. Almost the entire flight is Japanese voices, probably because they are going back home while we're just going to visit.

"Hyung, how's your halmeoni doing?" I ask Taehyung, knowing how close he is to her.

"Great! I talked with her on the phone yesterday and she really wants to meet all of you. Maybe we can talk to Bang PD-nim when we get back home," Tae smiles warmly.

That's another thing, we've finally gotten a new manager! And this time he isn't a creepy pervert. We call him hitman Bang and he's pretty cool.

"Shall we start our Performance log?" He holds up our small camera and I nod, "Anneyeonghaseyo my lovely ARMYs!"

"Rain and V hyung here," I scrunch my nose while doing little peace signs.

"We're on our way to our first stage in Osaka!" V exclaims, "have you ever been?"

"Nope. I've never been on a plane before," I laugh, his eyes widening.

"Yah, we should play a hidden camera on the boys,"

"Already? And what on earth would we even do?" I smack him on the arm, "You are so mischievous,"

"Wait wait wait no. I have a really good idea. I know for a fact that all of us boys except for Jimin have been on a plane before, but I don't think he'll care too much. You should pretend to faint,"

"Faint?!" I gasp, "are you crazy? Then the staff will assist us,"

"No we'll only do it to get a reaction and then you wake up and scare them,"

"Hyung, that's too much," I roll my eyes.

Suddenly a voice comes over the loud speaker for us to buckle up and put electronic devices away. Of course little V and his hidden camera didn't listen to the electronic part though

"Please please please pleaseeeeeee~" he whines. I shake my head. "But it will be hilarious!"

"Hyung, we can do a hidden cam when we actually get to Japan," I try to convince him but he only puts, "listen, how about-omo," The plane jolts a bit until it starts to pick up speed down the runway.