21

"Aish! You're only fourteen you shouldn't-"

"Please just be quiet!" I whisper forcefully while covering his mouth with my hand, "AH EW!"

I quickly pull my hand away and wipe it on his jacket. He would be the one to lick their hand if he was getting kidnapped. You should at least bite.

"Did you just hear that?"

My breath hitches in my throat when Jimin becomes suspicious. I mean, I did just practically scream "EW" while they were right outside the elevator door.

"WHAT? Hear what? What?"

I almost face palm at V's foolishness.

"Was that RaeJae? Is she stuck in the elevator!" Jungkook gasps, a knock on the metal door soon following, "RaeJae-ah?!"

Yoongi looks at me with an amused expression, "Oppa! Help me, oppa!" His impression of me makes my jaw go slack.

"Wha-wha-wait... RaeJae?" Jungkook replies.

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT SOUNDED LIKE ME?!" I yell, hearing a bunch of laughs on the other side of the elevator door.

"How'd you get stuck in there?!" Jin asks loudly, "with Yoongi at that,"

"We aren't stuck, see..." I trail off. Why doesn't anything happen when I press the elevator switch? "Okay, well, um,"

"WAIT YOU'RE ACTUALLY STUCK?!" V's loud voice rings through the air vent.

"You must be fücking kidding me," Yoongi mumbles under his breath, struggling to stand as he tests the button out for himself, "GODDAMMIT!" 

I jump at his sudden aggression, watching fearfully as he punches the wall with his hand. He quickly shakes it off but there's no doubt that he just injured himself pretty bad.

"...Is hyung okay?" Jimin questions in a soft voice. Obviously Yoongi's strange behavior right now is a bit suspicious.

"He's fine but-" I stop talking when I hear a strange creaking noise, "did you just hear that?"

"Sounds like someone taking a dump," Yoongi chuckles.

"Seriously! It doesn't sound good... WOAH!" The elevator suddenly drops a bit, Yoongi and I landing on our butts.

My eyes widen while my hands reach out desperately for something to grab onto. Yoongi however has I different motive, pulling me into his chest to protect me from what might happen next. I squeeze my eyes shut, clinging onto his sweatshirt although it straight up smells like alcohol.

"What's happening?! Are they falling?!" Jungkook gasps are barely audible through the strange sounds of the elevator.

"Shït, someone call-,"

Before I can even hear Namjoon finish his sentence, Yoongi and I are sent plummeting down to the first floor. Now luckily our dorm rooms are only housed on the second floor which most definitely saved our lives.

Dust is flying into the air when we finally hit the ground floor. I continuously cough, hugging Yoongi tighter to hear his heartbeat in my ear.

"Are you okay?" His voice is soft sounding, much different from the drunk Yoongi from 5 minutes ago.

"Fine, are you?" I ask back, reluctantly pulling away to see his face.

"You're bleeding," He whispers, swiping his thumb across my cheek.

"I am?" I pull away to see my blood on his hand, "don't worry, it doesn't hurt too bad,"

He looks at me intensely, making my stomach feel sad for some reason. I can never figure Yoongi out completely and it frustrates me.