39

Yoongi is up next and all I know is that he will be a difficult one. He isn't easily swayed by stressful situations, but what I do know is that he hates to be touched. He also hates talking to people so I mean I'll just try to strike up an awkward conversation.

The doors open to a gummy smile and little bits of laughter as I make my way into the elevator. Much to my surprise, instead of keeping a low profile, Yoongi decides it would be in his best interest to continue dancing.

I bite down hard on my cheek to keep myself from bursting into laughter. How am I supposed to cry when he's literally dropping it down right in front of me? To distract myself I look down at my phone while trying to compose my internal giggles.

Yoongi suddenly stops dancing, letting out a few coughs and backing up against the wall. I think he finally realized that I'm not getting off anytime soon. In addition to that he did also pressed all the buttons along with me. Can somebody tell me what's wrong with this man?

"Could I please borrow your phone?"

I look around ridiculously as if another person is in the elevator with us. Obviously he's talking to me.

"W-why?" I stutter, internally losing it since I am holding his cellphone in my hands.

"I just need to make a quick phone call... please?" He asks with all sincerity.

I slowly look to him, and then back to his phone. Everything on here is pretty basic, as long as I give it to him with it ready to dial I doubt he'll notice.

"Here," I whisper, Yoongi doing a tiny bow.

I nervously watch him type some numbers, my jaw clenching when I see that it's his own number. He's trying to call me...

'Calling Min Yoongi' Flashes across the top of the screen, his eyebrows instantly furrowing.

"Yoongi?" I gasp. There's only one way to save this, "Min Yoongi from high school?"

His eyes grow even more confused as he looks away from his phone.

"It's me! Umm... Park... Soo... Bin..." I trail off with a wide smile.

"Park Soobin?" He thinks to himself, "Oh I remember,"

I almost choke at how pathetic he just sounded. He clearly doesn't remember.

Before he can look back at his phone I take it from him and shut it off, "are you looking for your phone by any chance?"

I can feel the device vibrating behind my back, clearly extremely confused since it just called itself.

"Yeah..." he trials off, looking me up and down as if to jog his memory, "how'd you get my number? If you don't mind me asking,"

"From school, of course," I smile with confidence.

"But I got a new number," He replies.

"Oh it must have switched when you changed your number or something," I try, continuing to look at the numbers above the door with every stop.

"I see," he answers, clearly unconvinced, "well, I get off here,"

My eyes widen when he suddenly makes a break for the 6th floor. Without thinking of what to say after the fact I grab his arm, dropping his phone. I let go and take a step back, searching for some type of excuse.

I could just end the prank here if I wanted to.

"Is something wrong?" He tilts his head at me, "or are you just trying to connect with me because I've debuted?"

I open by mouth to say something but find myself wanting to hear more. It's very hard to get Yoongi to open up about things and right now he looks like he's about to burst.

That is, out of anger.

"Well, you're going to be famous... and stuff..." The words come out of my mouth bitterly. Although I obviously don't mean a word of this lie, I still feel incredibly bad watching his face become more angered.

"I'm still human," He mumbles angrily, "and I've probably been through more hardships than you have in just your little pinky finger. So don't try and use someone just for what they do as a job,"

I am well aware that Yoongi hasn't had the epitome of childhoods but I've never actually thought about it much. He's always been trying to help me out with my rough upbringing, but maybe I should be asking more about his life.

"Here," he bends down to pick up my phone, stopping right before putting it into my hands.

Just as I'm about to announce the hidden camera, the actors flood the elevator. This time separating Yoongi and I. So much for them Doug their job.

I curiously watch Yoongi take apart the phone case, carefully removing a little origami butterfly. The same butterfly that I made for him before debut. That thing took me hours to figure out all the fold.

His eyes show a flicker of something that looks more concerned than happy or surprised. He then slowly looks up at me, make believe flames shooting out of his ears.

What have I done now?

He pushes the actors aside until he can get a firm grip on my wrist.

"What have you done with RaeJae? Is this some type of prank," he hisses, chills running up my spine out of fear.

"This is my phone that she had. Where is she?" He asks forcefully after I fail to answer him.

Should I keep going with this or should I tell him that it's me? Either way I'd call this one successful... so I don't see the point in dragging it out for longer.

The actors start to get off signaling it's also my time. I take one step but Yoongi literally pulls me back in, still holding onto my arm tightly.

"Take off your mask," he growls, first going to flick off my hat.

"Wait!" I say, the elevator continuing up to the floor where the rest of the boys are.

Jungkook is he first to greet us, his smile falling when he sees Yoongi lowkey pinning me against the wall.

"HYUNG?! What are you doing to her?" He screeches, pulling him away.

"She has my cellphone! Which means something happened to RaeJae!" He basically raps since he spoke so fast.

"Man..." Jimin trails off, "that's almost worse than Taehyung's logic,"

"What?" Yoongi looks at him.

"She's obviously RaeJae Hyung," Jimin laughs while pointing at me.

"Huh?!"

Jungkook let's go of Yoongi, allowing me to remove my mask and cap with a smile.

"I'm so done with the hidden cameras," He breaths out with a grin spread across his face.

"Ok I'll go home," I reply, pressing the close button.

"Yah! I'm kidding," he laughs, hugging me.

"Oooookay okay, that's enough," Jungkook breaks us apart, "she still has to get Hobie Hyung,"

~•~•~•~

Bout to fire out this J-Hope chapter so that I can move onnnnnnnn